Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being blocked by the bleep for no reason at all is actually a blessing in disguise. I no longer have to consume godawful content or worry about accidentally clicking one of the 850 aff links the greedy fucker shares on a daily basis.

I do get to miss out on great stuff like here’s a dress with your boobs and ass hanging out for work but I’ll find a way to console myself 😂
I am blocked too but sometimes like to have a nosy. I use a website that allows Instagram browsing without a login hehe.

Reactions: 4
I find it so annoying that people get sent to disney world for free when the rest of their content isn't even disney related? Or when you just know they aren't the biggest disney fans..I feel its a wasted opportunity on Disney's part. I really do not see the point of sending people that focus on fashion/style/makeup etc because disney is not the place for that. I'm not saying you can't dress up to go for a nice meal when you're in disney but for God's sake, it's about reading the room...rarely do I see people all dressed up in Disney! It's the place for shorts and t-shirt, very casual, comfortable clothing...floaty dresses, maxi dresses etc, I can honestly say in all the years I have been going I have actually never witnessed people wearing the outfits that Em wears there (the same goes for Freddy and josie).

I have been 12 times to WDW, visited each of the parks multiple times, I know so much about Disney...now I'm not saying they should gift me a free trip there (but Hi Disney that would be great 🤣), however I can't be the only person who thinks it is not only more beneficial for the company itself, but also more helpful for people they want to reach out to to actually have proper knowledge of the place. To be able to explain things better, to know the ins and outs of the parks, to really know the tips and tricks...surely that would be better? There are people who run blogs, podcasts, YouTube channels dedicated to Disney that don't even get a look in for these sort of trips or work projects when they would be the best people for that; their content would be so much better, they would explain things better and more importantly, their passion for Disney would be so obvious to people viewing their content that it would actually do the job that I can assume Disney wants doing? It just doesn't seem fair to me that the people who are being picked for this don't even mention Disney or the parks unless they are there... on essentially a free trip.
If I had my own company/brand, I would not be sending people there who don't appear to use the products I sell, or talk about the company. Its literally no use sending someone thinking 'oh they have 10,000) followers we can reach out to' because A) if they don't use those products/brand-they are not going to be able to talk about the products properly and B) chances are their followers won't know about the products anyway so it's just not really helpful.

Idk, maybe I'm wrong, just my thoughts this morning from someone who is planning their disney trip next year dreaming of the luxuries 'influencers' get handed to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it so annoying that people get sent to disney world for free when the rest of their content isn't even disney related? Or when you just know they aren't the biggest disney fans..I feel its a wasted opportunity on Disney's part. I really do not see the point of sending people that focus on fashion/style/makeup etc because disney is not the place for that. I'm not saying you can't dress up to go for a nice meal when you're in disney but for God's sake, it's about reading the room...rarely do I see people all dressed up in Disney! It's the place for shorts and t-shirt, very casual, comfortable clothing...floaty dresses, maxi dresses etc, I can honestly say in all the years I have been going I have actually never witnessed people wearing the outfits that Em wears there (the same goes for Freddy and josie).

I have been 12 times to WDW, visited each of the parks multiple times, I know so much about Disney...now I'm not saying they should gift me a free trip there (but Hi Disney that would be great 🤣), however I can't be the only person who thinks it is not only more beneficial for the company itself, but also more helpful for people they want to reach out to to actually have proper knowledge of the place. To be able to explain things better, to know the ins and outs of the parks, to really know the tips and tricks...surely that would be better? There are people who run blogs, podcasts, YouTube channels dedicated to Disney that don't even get a look in for these sort of trips or work projects when they would be the best people for that; their content would be so much better, they would explain things better and more importantly, their passion for Disney would be so obvious to people viewing their content that it would actually do the job that I can assume Disney wants doing? It just doesn't seem fair to me that the people who are being picked for this don't even mention Disney or the parks unless they are there... on essentially a free trip.
If I had my own company/brand, I would not be sending people there who don't appear to use the products I sell, or talk about the company. Its literally no use sending someone thinking 'oh they have 10,000) followers we can reach out to' because A) if they don't use those products/brand-they are not going to be able to talk about the products properly and B) chances are their followers won't know about the products anyway so it's just not really helpful.

Idk, maybe I'm wrong, just my thoughts this morning from someone who is planning their disney trip next year dreaming of the luxuries 'influencers' get handed to them!
You’re very right in what you’re saying, it would be much more beneficial and actually would say alot more about the company if they gifted these experiences to actual fans or people who would never be able to afford to do something like that.
I honestly think the world of influencing / accepting freebies will come crashing down one day. As they’re all in the moment of it they cannot see how it makes them look (selfish and greedy) but to outsiders we see it perfectly. All it’ll take is the right person to be like “wait a damn minute this just isn’t right” and it’ll come crumbling down.

Take Em for example… accepting free food throughout the entire pandemic when people were starving because they lost their jobs, or were poorly, and urgent workers working 14+ hour days didn’t even get a look-in. This says everything you need to know about her as a person. I’m not saying it’s solely on her (it’s on the company too) but she’s the one writing that email out to accept that freebie….

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she blocks random people so weird 😂😂😂 I actually think this girl has something wrong with her mentally.. she ain’t right

I am blocked too but sometimes like to have a nosy. I use a website that allows Instagram browsing without a login hehe.
Oooooh please do share. Sometimes checking in on the car crash is fun. Also does she make anyone else feel good about their life choices?? She makes me feel soooo good about my life choices!

Reactions: 7
I literally never comment on here but in sick to death - ANOTHER sales story covering the brand names of items she’s trying to sell she is so transparent!!! It clearly stems from a deep rooted issue where she believes people will not buy using her links because they don’t want her to profit, and therefore forcing people to use her links. If she thought was likeable and people wanted to support her she wouldnt feel this way. From the last 24 hours that is 11 aff links Out of 18 stories so far.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I literally never comment on here but in sick to death - ANOTHER sales story covering the brand names of items she’s trying to sell she is so transparent!!! It clearly stems from a deep rooted issue where she believes people will not buy using her links because they don’t want her to profit, and therefore forcing people to use her links. If she thought was likeable and people wanted to support her she wouldnt feel this way. From the last 24 hours that is 11 aff links Out of 18 stories so far.
She's so obviously hiding it as well, like a video where your finger covers but then a caption as well. Surely she doesn't think doing this means anyone will think they're the real deal Mach & Mach £1k pair and not the public desire/ego/simmi £35 ones? 😂
We KNOW she'd be bragging for weeks on something luxury like that, telling us how affordable they are for the shoe of dreams. god knows we saw enough content trying to brag on her ysl bag that she bought in multiple colours for content and the alternates/beat up Chanel espadrilles/the summer Prada bag she only used in winter & rain.

Agree with you completely @Influenza_life , she makes me feel so good about literally every facet of my life lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely a deep rooted issue. She claims she is proud of the brands she works with and being an influencer yet we have seen her hide her slim fast ad from the grid and tit like this where she hides the brand in case she misses a penny of aff link money. I hate most influencers but agree if you do like an influencer you won’t have as much as issue clicking the aff link. Em must know she does not have an engaged audience and is just relying on random click throughs.

Remember this is the woman that told a group of MPs that celebs shouldn’t be allowed to advertise yogurt unless they eat it yet she’s out here hiding brands and shilling clothes and air fryers she doesn’t own 😂

Reactions: 17
I swear to god if she posts that garden glow ip one more time. All she did was put up a big shed!

Reactions: 1
On the beg for garden furniture. She seems to think if she repeats that she wants something (like the kingsize bed) she will eventually get it. Except (thankfully) it seems to be working a lot less these days. Wonder how she'll cope when this finally all ends for her and she has to buy things like regular adults.

Reactions: 8
She’s been posting about an air fryer and coffee machine for weeks now as well. Clearly wants a free one and gives her opportunity to shill links to other people who click them to check out the item.
So devious

Reactions: 2
WHY DOES SHE PUT “HEHE” SO OFTEN ITS SO ANNOYING LIKE WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF A “HEHE” OVER A GARDEN “GLOW UP”

Reactions: 8
Now her mothers dog has had a near death experience 🤣 you cannot make this drama up.
Every damn week there’s catastrophe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I stumbled across Em in 2020 during a lockdown when living in Leeds as I noticed a number of local independent businesses follow her and actually discovered Tattle after googling her as I was so confused by the shite quality of her content, so thanks Em 😂👍🏼

At the weekend when she did her Q&A I asked her how she offsets her flights as she had “taken around 20 flights in recent weeks” and she responded to me in a very sickly manner but didn’t directly answer, just provided “advice” on carbon offset schemes and now she’s blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What a sneaky begging twit this girl truly is

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 I stumbled across Em in 2020 during a lockdown when living in Leeds as I noticed a number of local independent businesses follow her and actually discovered Tattle after googling her as I was so confused by the shite quality of her content, so thanks Em 😂👍🏼

At the weekend when she did her Q&A I asked her how she offsets her flights as she had “taken around 20 flights in recent weeks” and she responded to me in a very sickly manner but didn’t directly answer, just provided “advice” on carbon offset schemes and now she’s blocked me 😂😂
What a twit she is. Bragging about flying yet can’t answer a very valid question about the environmental impact of that. The girl wouldn’t care if the planet was on fire as long as she can fly somewhere for a free holiday

Reactions: 19
She’s so thin skinned that she blocks everyone who asks a valid question or leaves a not-100% up her arse comment.

She blocked me ages ago for literally nothing. Maybe viewing her stories but not following? I honestly don’t know.

Obsessed with the fact that if she keeps blocking she won’t have anyone to shill polyester to. But she hasn’t got the intelligence to respond to decent questions so she just blocks and deletes.

That story with the dog rly irked me. “You’ve never seen anyone run so fast. I ran so fast I ran into a wall”

She’s a maniac. Plus later she admits the dog clinic lady caught the dog not her.

Reactions: 9
Makes the grooming place sound awful too so I bet they’re THRILLED she tagged them lol. how did the dog get out the door? Why was it off the lead somewhere it could get out of the building? Was it Em’s fault or theirs? (Probably Em’s)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.