Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but omg this girl grinds my gears. I’m one of the not-so-select few that have been blocked without even following her or commenting anything 😂

Just came on as I went to see her posts after reading some comments on here and LMAO look at the number of likes on this one - I mean, must be a glitch but still pretty hilarious!
7BBEED3F-0793-4339-A68C-5B107D0CE771.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s hidden the like count on some posts. But the fourth on her feed has a measly 151 likes which she has left on there.. does this mean that the hidden ones have even less for her to feel the need to hide 😱

Reactions: 8
So she’s hidden the like count on some posts. But the fourth on her feed has a measly 151 likes which she has left on there.. does this mean that the hidden ones have even less for her to feel the need to hide 😱
I wonder what the hell her other stats look like that anyone considers her for work because likes like this surely don't cut it :poop:

Reactions: 7
I noticed the fact she was posting in the morning UK time which would have been the early hours on the west coast of LA. How sad. And she was tweeting about love Island.
I can’t believe how boring her trip to LA was.
She basically says it’s for Matts birthday but ended up going out for a meal with her friends friends and Emily Canham. What fun for him!
she basically uses his birthday to book a trip and do things she wants. Then moans he doesn’t do trips for her. No wonder!
Also the birthday post for him is all about her 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s so desperate she wants to pay insta?! Hahaha 🤣 shows how precarious influencer business really is because if the platform you rely on to shill doesn’t play ball you’re fucked.

It’s funny these influencers never consider that their content is old and stale and tit and people do see it but they just don’t care! Her solution is basically paying so insta forces people to see her content! 🧐
Are the wheels coming of Em Sells I wonder? She’s barely grown in years and the outlook is much tougher people don’t make money from blog or you tube and she has zero talent anyways

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see almost all of her shite so I always feel like her followers must all be bots or like me, scrolling by without liking her rubbish posts 😌
If she wants to pay for visibility cos she’s not seen and her likes are as low as they are, no pr company is benefiting even in a microinfluencer way lol. The algorithm might think she is just spam honestly.

Considering it’s not that long ago that she was in national news, and she’s under EVERY other influencers posts, her lack of growth is even more embarrassing.

She expects teachers who are qualified professionals that require a degree and post degree qualification to teach students about laundry??
How about she examines her own failings to learn since she manages to use the internet and also her mother for not teaching her anything? Why is lodger so useless as well? My husband does most of the laundry and ironing. He’s never needed to be taught by me what to do.

Reactions: 11
How does she get the cleaning company to constantly give her entire flat a clean every single week?

Also, anyone else noticed that uou never see her bathrooms anymore?? Definiyely regrets her tit choice of decor.

Why is she so embarrassing? Next she’ll be marvelling over dishwasher salt and using citric acid to descale the kettle 😩
Her and Matt have been dragged up haven’t they! How does she think the rest of us worked it out?

I bet she’s got a mouldy drawer in her washing machine because she wasn’t taught to clean it.

Can’t believe she is tidying the kitchen cupboards and drawers AGAIN.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here 👋🏼
I’m literally incredulous that Shel Boy hasn’t stopped to think maybe the issue isn’t insta or her reach, maybe it’s her tit content and stomping around, who the duck wants to engage with this? As an ✨influencer✨surely she must see posts from others and realise hers is just manic in comparison?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It feels like lots of lurkers have been popping up this thread where it’s been too much to stay quiet and I am loving it 😂

Reactions: 8
No Em, it’s bleeping not. What you see on Instagram is the extremely curated and edited tiny portion of peoples’ lives that they want you to see. What’s important is remembering that everybody has tit days and no one is happy 100% of the time, no matter how hard they may force that narrative on social media. It’s people like Em that make others feel completely isolated and “abnormal” in their lives not being sunshine and rainbows 24/7.

822A1ABE-43E0-4D9A-AFB7-9ACC703A0D97.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a load of rubbish that story is!

yes it is nice to see people on holiday and going to festivals etc. but influencers are not people living their ‘best life’ they are being paid to show off a lifestyle to sell something and lie and fake how good their lives are.
seeing influencers pat each other on the back for living fake materialistic lives makes me sick

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.