Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the story or is it older than 24 hours? The only story I can see is the dog on the floor lol

I am new to Em Sheldon (have just watched five minutes of her latest video and couldn't bear any more) - I'm here via Fashion Mumblr's Tattle page and was intrigued by Em's salacious comment on Char's photo of a pizza (what has my life come to...?!!). Anyway, what's up with her accent? At first I thought she was Australian but she definitely has a Yorkshire twang - what's going on there?!

Reactions: 11
I am new to Em Sheldon (have just watched five minutes of her latest video and couldn't bear any more) - I'm here via Fashion Mumblr's Tattle page and was intrigued by Em's salacious comment on Char's photo of a pizza (what has my life come to...?!!). Anyway, what's up with her accent? At first I thought she was Australian but she definitely has a Yorkshire twang - what's going on there?!
Welcome! Omg I went to look up that comment and I’m pretty shocked she’s written something like that with sexual undertones. What’s wrong with her.
Her accent is based on who ever she spends time with or the countries she’s spent 5 mins in (like pretending she knows French) She tries to mimic Josie and Emily Canham posh accents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What was the comment on her pic? Em is obsessed with Yorkshire but only the rich parts. She’s also part Canadian because she was once there for a month ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was a dress at first but lol she’s actually ripped the bedding off the bed to stand on the balcony. What a tit

D2C6FA47-D1F8-4363-B49E-724B556B788D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just checked the hotel prices on their website and they start at $670 plus $39 resort fee per night. It is frustrating how she gets so much for free and the work that she puts into 'selling' the hotel is complete rubbish. Anywhere that gives Em free things or free stays, I will avoid.

She's also included a story about Gold's Gym and is asking if they do day passes when there is a huge gym at the hotel she is staying at. She just wants wants wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does she love how much he loves vegan spots? She’s not vegan? So why does she care either way? Weirdo.

and don’t even get me started on the bed sheet hahahahahahh. Can’t believe she’s posted that to her grid!!

She absolutely cringes the life out of me how up Americas arse she is 😂😂 grow up Em. She continually posts about moving to NYC (as if she would ever qualify for a any visa other than an ESTA) and how she loves LA / Cali vibes ( fkkkin cringe!) but will NEVER post or speak up about their abortion laws, gun laws, racism etc. it’s as if she thinks if she speaks up on these things, immigration will find out and she will scupper her chance at getting a visa 😂 news flash love, nobody cares about you 😂 as someone married to an American (who grew up mainly in the UK/Middle east) and whose daughter and myself both have USA passports (through him obviously) I would NEVER raise my kids there.

Reactions: 18
If I had a pound for every time she said Matt’s favourite place is this / Matt prefers this I’d be bleeping millionaire.
Honestly who gives a flying duck?!

And yes this simping over the USA, 🤣 so cringey!! they don’t give out visa’s based on how much you kiss arse on the internet. But looks like you do get free hotel stays so guess Shel Boy is winning on that front.

And the smores round the fire pit at a hotel that charges $39 fee a night. You’re damn right there should be free tit. Only 13 yrs are impressed by this stuff. On fact she reminds me of teenage girls and the bullshit they come up with to show off. She’s not matured at all.

Reactions: 12
Just realised the hides the brand of products she recommends so you have to click her AFF to find out what it is - look at the sunscreens on her stories. What a bellend.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just realised the hides the brand of products she recommends so you have to click her AFF to find out what it is - look at the sunscreens on her stories. What a bellend.
I’m sure there’s an ASA compliant we can make about that somehow. Little greedy begger

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she tweeting about the heat in the UK when she’s not even in the country?! Pipe down shel boy you must have some polyester to be aff linking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.