Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard her say the words ‘abundance mindset’ in my life. Also it seems kind of selfish - be happy for someone else because it’ll come back to you in karma. Can you just be organically happy for someone or 😆

Reactions: 5
What a load of rubbish that story is!

yes it is nice to see people on holiday and going to festivals etc. but influencers are not people living their ‘best life’ they are being paid to show off a lifestyle to sell something and lie and fake how good their lives are.
seeing influencers pat each other on the back for living fake materialistic lives makes me sick
Instagram is literally her life and it’s bleeping tragic

Reactions: 14
Please not her on the news again 😭 how the duck does she get these gigs?! Do people not check out her content before booking her and realise she’s a washed up nobody who’s opinion doesn’t matter 😭 (not that I’ve watched it to know what was talked about🤣)

Reactions: 15
I swear no influencers want to talk to the media and she’s the only that does! She makes herself look like a fool every time.

is she ok?? Like her hair looks exactly the same as usual to me. Scruffy and ratty 🤣
824AB964-2301-4F69-B29F-132E834FF096.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear no influencers want to talk to the media and she’s the only that does! She makes herself look like a fool every time.

is she ok?? Like her hair looks exactly the same as usual to me. Scruffy and ratty 🤣View attachment 1453435
The top looks like it has whole bottle (maybe two?) of dry shampoo on it and the bottom looks like she has been caught in a thunderstorm with loads of hairspray in the curls which has messed it up. Why would you post that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's such a mess. 'Didn't have time to curl it' - get up earlier? If my hair looked like that I'd be tying it up or at least brushing it trying to make it look a bit more presentable.

Reactions: 14
It was the ‘how different do I look without curled hair’ that killed me. She looks exactly the same!!!

She’s definitely going down the route of Emily Canham narcissism, where it’s like ‘I cut two inches off my hair. HOw CrAZy gUyS’

rights we need new thread title ideas!

Reactions: 9
Her hair is disgusting. All the money she spends (or is gifted) on it and it still looks like that I’d be mortified.

She’s got nothing else to do why doesn’t she wash and style it. It always looks greasy at the roots, sprayed down to high heaven on her forehead, ratty, dry ends and needs a good cut.

“Look how different I look” ?? Deluded. She looks exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck the duck off you stupid bleeping self obsessed, beggy consumerist!!!! Aaaarrrggghh I know this is irrational anger but really….. in todays current climate?! Really?! My temporary coffee machine doesn’t go with my kitchen so I need to beg for a different coloured temporary coffee machine? She needs to wake up and smell the bleeping coffee 😡

Sorry - as you were 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
duck the duck off you stupid bleeping self obsessed, beggy consumerist!!!! Aaaarrrggghh I know this is irrational anger but really….. in todays current climate?! Really?! My temporary coffee machine doesn’t go with my kitchen so I need to beg for a different coloured temporary coffee machine? She needs to wake up and smell the bleeping coffee 😡

Sorry - as you were 🤣🤣🤣
Will pay for a nespresso but not what she actually wants? Or is nespresso known for giving freebies to shitbag influencer begs?

STILL begging for a coffee machine! 🤣🤣🤣
Also love this for next title! (Machine could also rhyme with doesn’t know how to clean😉)

Reactions: 8
She is a shameless beg but worst than that she will literally throw out a perfectly good coffee machine because it doesn’t MATCH.

FFS has she not seen the climate change issues? Has she not seen the mountains of western waste that washes up on beaches or gets dumped in the third world. It’s because of people like Em Sheldon that so much food and resources are wasted. She literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. I wish a charity could ship her off to live in an impacted country. She’d be crying within an hour and calling for her mummy, because she’s a pathetic idiot. Who cares if the coffee machine matches. Put it in a cupboard you damn vile fool.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Will pay for a nespresso but not what she actually wants? Or is nespresso known for giving freebies to shitbag influencer begs?

Also love this for next title! (Machine could also rhyme with doesn’t know how to clean😉)
“Still on the beg for a coffee machine. Shame it’ll never get a clean”?

Reactions: 6
How does she get the cleaning company to constantly give her entire flat a clean every single week?

Also, anyone else noticed that uou never see her bathrooms anymore?? Definiyely regrets her tit choice of decor.
She must have seen this comment. There’s a new reel on her home account of the bathroom transformation…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.