Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that comment she made saying she recommends hiring a car in North Dakota because things are really far apart. Well shoot me down, one of the most sparsely populated states known for farming and you need to drive!!!! duck me what a TIP.

I swear she’s just Emily’s plus one on these trips. No way is she getting invites to Disney and ads with Visit USA. She has sucked up to Canham for years to get included. But how sad that she basically sits on her inbox waiting for work. There’s no way if you were an influencer with clout that you wouldn’t have a full diary and brands would have to agree a date of work with you. And brands would wait for the right influencer?!

No brand is dropping two weeks notice to fly to the USA. That’s just the notice Canham gave shel boy the leach to tag along. Marketing cycles have lead times so I imagine influencer invites to events and trips are usually sorted well in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest reel looks like she is doing a salute out of the car window which wouldnt happen if she just ACTED NATURAL FOR ONCE

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Latest reel looks like she is doing a salute out of the car window which wouldnt happen if she just ACTED NATURAL FOR ONCE
Omg dying. What on earth is she doing? Her videos are always so damn awkward!

It’s funny she was so upset by instas DMs being down too. I didn’t even notice but then I don’t need insta DMs to live my life and I’m very happy about that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg dying. What on earth is she doing? Her videos are always so damn awkward!

It’s funny she was so upset by instas DMs being down too. I didn’t even notice but then I don’t need insta DMs to live my life and I’m very happy about that.
She’s insane. I truly believe she’s lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally misses the point of these trips every time. She is a bleeping loon.
Who is going to find this content of any use? No information about anything at all. Where did she fly to? How long did it take? Where are they staying? What is their itinerary? Just Shelknob twirling around in polyester. It was so obvious that they HATED that trip to the museum as they barely showed anything!

And of course in the middle of these trips, the obligatory links to towels and hot water bottles.

I literally think she takes those mass marketed ad jobs when they fall into her inbox and waits to be Canhams plus one now.

I mean lately she seems to be just travelling. Except her travel content is literally of no use. All she does is eat and twirl.

• Heart
My favourite is the story she’s linking the white dress in - she’s swaying then puts her hand on her hair in a claw shape then just holds it there? She has no idea how to act natural it’s bizarre!!!

her videos always start just a little too early too. Like if she’s doing a video where she’s walking into the shot the video will start with a shot of her whilst she’s still stood rather than just have the background then have her walk in if that makes sense? I notice it all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My favourite is the story she’s linking the white dress in - she’s swaying then puts her hand on her hair in a claw shape then just holds it there? She has no idea how to act natural it’s bizarre!!!

her videos always start just a little too early too. Like if she’s doing a video where she’s walking into the shot the video will start with a shot of her whilst she’s still stood rather than just have the background then have her walk in if that makes sense? I notice it all the time lol
Had to go back and watch this claw/sway video 🤣🤣🤣 and yes to the second one as well it’s like they’ve started filming and then “ok, go” and she starts walking. Probs why she always overlays music over all of these tit videos to cover the lodger bellowing out directions

Reactions: 6
Who the hell is going to visit the barren state of North Dakota because Em Sheldon told them to 💀 what an incredibly odd marketing decision on Visit USA's part

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any influencer serious about their job would surely have the software / inclination to clip out the unwanted parts of a reel? This is the bit I never get with her, it’s like she films and then bungs it online without even tidying it up.
Her hair always looks dreadful and clothes crumpled or wonky. Like where’s the pride?!

I also think it’s very odd to send two commercial and basic witches to a remote state. Surely it’s a trip that would suit influencers that like hiking, outdoorsy, new adventure stuff rather than two squealing idiots that went to the king of commercial holidays: Disney. They would never go to north dakota if they weren’t getting paid. There are so many influencers that would be better suited to this trip

Reactions: 14
Has she deleted the twirling hand claw story? Can’t see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’m just so grateful I’m safe today” — not like Em Shel X to be dramatic is it? Grateful she’s safe because of some delays? duck me, acts like a travel blogger but can’t hack being on a plane on her own and a delay or 2. Honestly you’d think this girl just survived a plane crash
CDDF853F-D922-4EF8-8E44-79C1C7402B21.jpeg

Also yet again faking she’s still there posting tit when I’m reality she was probably home 2 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The state of that post! Absolutely crazy she’s acting like a few delays meant she wasn’t safe? Yes it’s annoying to be delayed but to act like her life was in danger or some tit?!! Nah. She’s so weird.

Reactions: 17
The state of that post! Absolutely crazy she’s acting like a few delays meant she wasn’t safe? Yes it’s annoying to be delayed but to act like her life was in danger or some tit?!! Nah. She’s so weird.
Insane!
She was alone…with thousands of other people in one of the safest places ever - an international airport. Literally staff and other people everywhere.

At what point was she not safe? Most people would just think “oh this is inconvenient” and get on with it.

she’s suggested a short low cut white mini dress as office wear. Omg. I’m so embarrassed for her. She has no idea does she

I was wondering if I was just being old and boring but I would literally not have worn a single one of those outfits to the office, and I work in a relatively laid back office. They were all so short/low cut/generally inappropriate. She does not have a clue!

Reactions: 10
I was wondering if I was just being old and boring but I would literally not have worn a single one of those outfits to the office, and I work in a relatively laid back office. They were all so short/low cut/generally inappropriate. She does not have a clue!
I would probably wear the first and last one she shared to the office, but the second and third one are beach dresses and would get some frowns in the office!

Reactions: 2
She is actually the most clueless person when it comes to fashion! I have no idea where she picks up half of this polyester garbage as I would never click on any of her links but she always suggests the most horrendous options!

2DC6B0D4-DB90-4F9E-AB79-44B2C4A64253.png
C799634D-07BB-490E-99F3-8548D661AEAD.png

Suggests the pink one which is a thin cheap looking basic sundress to wear to a wedding (of people you’re supposedly looking to make a great first impression on) and the second one which would be more appropriate for a wedding guest (although possibly even a bit bridesmaidy) and this is the option she wore to Disney 😂😂😂 she actually must have a screw loose haha however this is from someone who wears dresses too small that don’t even do up to weddings so I’m not even surprised in the slightest 🤣🤣 bleeping insane bint. Her officewear suggestions were obviously off the mark too given she’s never worked an actual day in her life so why anyone would ask her this is beyond me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Being blocked by the bleep for no reason at all is actually a blessing in disguise. I no longer have to consume godawful content or worry about accidentally clicking one of the 850 aff links the greedy fucker shares on a daily basis.

I do get to miss out on great stuff like here’s a dress with your boobs and ass hanging out for work but I’ll find a way to console myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.