Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there 2 beds? Is he refusing to share with her?! Doesn’t want to wake up orange when she sweats off her tan in the night
American hotel rooms quite often have two beds lol. Good excuse not to sleep next to her though lol

Reactions: 2
Urg she is so ungrateful, another reference to the amazing Grand Floridian. I know I have posted this before but she is on a FREE holiday to Disney staying in Animal Kingdom lodge which would not be cheap, just be grateful for the incredible hotel you are in rather than pining for another one. Vile vile woman.

Reactions: 12
Oh god she’s won the one night stay in the Cinderella Castle suite - she’s going to be insufferable (well, even more so)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god she’s won the one night stay in the Cinderella Castle suite - she’s going to be insufferable (well, even more so)
gawd. They won’t get anything out of giving it to her. She’ll just be shilling dresses and skin creams

Reactions: 6
Urg she is so ungrateful, another reference to the amazing Grand Floridian. I know I have posted this before but she is on a FREE holiday to Disney staying in Animal Kingdom lodge which would not be cheap, just be grateful for the incredible hotel you are in rather than pining for another one. Vile vile woman.
For my family of 3, to stay in a moderate resort for a week is close to £8k…

• Wow
There’s no way she’s not had a speaking to about the aff links and content while she’s there.
I feel like it’s a shame they’d not give the prize to a family, I can’t believe there’s a world where em sheldon wins a vote over a family that does actual Disney influencing.

Reactions: 17
Emily Canham said Shel Boy invited her to do the sleepover in the castle so you can tell Matt said no and swerved it! Hilarious that he hates her job so much (although happy to get the free trips and food)

Reactions: 7
How did she win the overnight? What competition did she enter? Or was it random

that story of her in the black and white spotty dress, feel so bad for the cast member lurking in the background looking at her like wtf are you doing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not going to pretend I don’t loathe her for winning this. But I’m sorry I really don’t understand why people who make the most money get the most freebies. Not just influencers but celebs in general, when there’s nurses, doctors, those who put their lives at risk every day who couldn’t even dream of a trip to Butlins.

Reactions: 17
His friends, if he’s allowed any, must absolutely rip the piss out of him. Why does no one stand up to this orange plastic weirdo.

Reactions: 14
omg that screen shot :ROFLMAO:💀
why, again, is she making it about her and not the thing she's there to showcase - will he propose? I hate people putting pressure on their partners for this, she looks so bleeping desperate going on about it for so long as well.
I hope insta does a bot clear-out soon.

Reactions: 12
Is it me or is she making the Cinderella castle look really tit? Like really dark and dingy?!

Reactions: 16
Is it me or is she making the Cinderella castle look really tit? Like really dark and dingy?!
Yes!! Was literally typing a message out saying this! It honestly looks dark and dingy and a bit tit to me. For a start no windows you can see out of. I would be claustrophobic. I’ll admit I’m not into Disney but I’m really not wowed by any of it.
Also anyone else utterly bored of Disney stuff? I think the way Shel Boy has done the stories/posts on it is so jumbled up and confusing. Bored of it all.

Reactions: 11
Yes totally agree to the 2 above comments. I love Disney but she’s making it so boring. Like watching constant ad after ad.
Also this girl is so full of herself (fairly new to her), how old is she? Is her boyf a lot younger??

Reactions: 5
Yes totally agree to the 2 above comments. I love Disney but she’s making it so boring. Like watching constant ad after ad.
Also this girl is so full of herself (fairly new to her), how old is she? Is her boyf a lot younger??
I’m not sure of her exact age but I’m 31 and I went an event that she was at when I was in my early 20s so she’s got to be 28 at least?

I am still fuming she won that night. She only ever posts about Disney when she’s got a freebie from them, but that’s her with everything really!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.