Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure of her exact age but I’m 31 and I went an event that she was at when I was in my early 20s so she’s got to be 28 at least?

I am still fuming she won that night. She only ever posts about Disney when she’s got a freebie from them, but that’s her with everything really!
Companies house says December 1993 so she’s 28

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s 28. Doesn’t follow anything Disney on Instagram, never posts anything Disney at all unless it’s a freebie. I doubt she can even name 5 Disney films tbh. Makes me so mad that she won the stay in the Cinderella Castle when I’m sure there were other people doing this trip with children etc who would have been so much more deserving than this bleep.

Reactions: 10
The only reason she’s into it is because she can talk about how exclusive it is.

her clothes are tit and tacky but jesus I’m sick of the dressing gown content.

Reactions: 9
If it was me and I could clearly see I was competing in this competition against family’s with kids you just wouldn’t take it serious would you, so a little one could win.

I can’t cope with her stories. Instead of being informative about a park a day she seems to have park hopped every day so they are all over the place and they seem to just do the same two rides a day. Guardians of the galaxy and something called one word, which I can’t even remember.. does it begin with P 😂 And of course stuffing food into her gob and chewing with her mouth open. So essentially out of 100s of rides I know about two and I’m put off eating anywhere because I’ve seen the food mid chew.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree if you were competing against families with little kids surely you’d lose so they won? Or if you won it would be gracious to gift the stay to a family instead. Instead you have two twenty something girls squealing about a stay in a fake castle with their loser boyfriends tagging along.
It’s quite sad they’d rather take that experience for themselves than let some kids have it.

The last few days she has posted so many stories about ‘what they did’ I haven’t actually got a clue. It’s so mixed up and confusing. Feels like she’s been there about three years as well, droning on about lemonade and pretzels

Reactions: 11
This is Em Shel we’re talking about! The same woman who accepted free food multiple times a day, every single day throughout the Covid lockdowns! I’ll never get over her absolute greed during that time so there’s no way that greedy beg would think of anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Finding her stories so hard to read with the text everywhere, random screenshots in the background. It’s just a mess and chaotic as with all her posts

Reactions: 10
When she explains the challenges, they obviously tried so so hard to win. Thing is, I doubt she even actually enjoyed it. She just wanted to win for the content, which was crap anyway.
The way she goes on about the celebrities that stayed there too 🤮 “if it’s good enough for katy Perry it’s good enough for me” grow up 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Take compeed cos my sandals cut my feet and I was the most overdressed person - toP TiPpPppP!!! it’s Florida wear shorts, vests and trainers ffs
So she’s given a basic list that Google would throw up if you searched.. no actual helpful tips!

Reactions: 7
Everything from that castle shes made look absolutely tit. It looks small and dark.
Every time she records her dog it looks so miserable- I’ve never had a dog but it never looks to want to be around her, or am I seeing things?

Reactions: 9
Everything from that castle shes made look absolutely tit. It looks small and dark.
Every time she records her dog it looks so miserable- I’ve never had a dog but it never looks to want to be around her, or am I seeing things?
hate to defend her but some dogs just look sad, my sister has one who is the loveliest happiest boy and you could swear blind he's miserable

Agreed with the tit & dark, and cant believe the ridiculous outfits she's wearing everywhere. I know its been said to death but she hasn't a clue how to dress

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Take compeed cos my sandals cut my feet and I was the most overdressed person - toP TiPpPppP!!! it’s Florida wear shorts, vests and trainers ffs
More truly life affirming content. You can buy stuff. In America. Who would have thought!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B6068512-E354-4555-AFEA-BF1CF885E30A.png

Is it just me or does she look so awkward here 😂 just sat so straight upright in bath 😂 at least look like it was a candid video rather than so so staged

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The idea that sitting in a bath tub with rats tail hair and a half eaten pizza is luxury is absolutely lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even the way she has sliced the pizza is sloppy 😭 and the grease all over the box 🤢 and her hair is so🤮

Disney should be mortified by this. Her q and a is all over the place. In the middle she’ll suddenly talk about and link blister plasters, fake tan and stick on bras!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.