Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1654771320615.png

Sort them out yourself, you don't exactly have thousands of cupboards hun

Reactions: 21
She’s made the castle look genuinely awful. It looks so dark and small and just a bit crap! Not great for Disney. Feel like a family with kids would have been better to win as just the sheer excitement of the kids would have been sweet.

Reactions: 10
I’m watching Emily Canhams Disney vlog and what I’ve noticed is that Em Shel is SO aware of the camera being on her, as soon as she’s either in shot or the camera is turned on, she changes her whole demeanour and acts very differently. It’s actually really noticeable. She’s deserpate to be on camera and when she is she literally acts like a little girl and has this fake smile on her. You can tell she is so aware of how she is coming across and wants to act all bubbly and giddy, when that’s just not her at all. Literally everything this girl does is for show

Reactions: 13
Why can’t this girl find clothes to fit her. the dress she wore to that wedding which was half zipped up is forever burned in my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she cannot accept buying anything bigger than an 8. Hey Em, all shops are different, it’s okay to size up so it fits 🤪

Reactions: 12
In that dress above she’s holding her boob in the other photos so does seem badly fitted. Sometimes outfits don’t suit your body shape but shel can’t accept that and would rather her boobs be falling out in a theme park with kids around than dress securely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You can't even see the hair bow that well and the pose is just so weird. How does she look at pics like that and think yeah great I'll post that?!

Reactions: 2
Hair bow of dreams…??

it’s just a bow and you’re a grown adult. Buy clothes that fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.