Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find the twirl into arms in the air pose hilarious- looks like she thinks she’s just landed a gymnastics vault🤣

Perhaps the suddenly influx of info is because Disney told her to step it up. If not that then definitely reading Tattle in her vacay of dreamzz. The amount of hand holding we do for her on tattle so she does a better job is ridiculous

Reactions: 13
The way she is talking about lightening lanes is not how it works at all 'we use our lightening lanes to skip big queues' she's making it sound as though A) the big ticket lightning lane's don't go mega quick and B) you just get lightening lanes. Perhaps they do get them for free and Disney can give them the lanes before they sell out, but its not accurate of how the situation actually works.

Reactions: 3
The story on the boat is awful. She’s literally clinging on for dear life so her dress doesn’t reveal everything. How is that appropriate on a family holiday? She’s clearly not comfortable because if she was, she wouldn’t have to hold on so tightly to the dress. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 9
Wow so she’s getting the name of things wrong, giving out duff information and doing a massively tit job of posting about Disney.

when you look at Louise pentlands stories it’s clear she’s really planned her content and put effort in. Em has…. Just turned up and winged it? It’s pure incompetence and/or laziness.

She's commenting on literally everyone else on the trips pics as well, but doesn't have time to put together proper posts or stories...and where is she finding the time to actually enjoy it?!?!

Reactions: 7
Shows she’s not making the most of her time there if she’s got loads of time to comment on other peoples posts!

I was just reading about Missguided going into administration and commentators are talking about the end of fast fashion with more customers interested in slow fashion and upcycling. Wonder where this leaves Em as she constantly pushes fast fashion. She might wear a couple of dresses a few times and then you never see them again. I personally think it’s off putting and would rather see influencers re using clothes and giving new ideas of how to style. But Em has no style so can’t do this. I honestly can’t see what the next 5 years looks like for her unless she has baby or wedding content

Reactions: 11
But Em has no style so can’t do this. I honestly can’t see what the next 5 years looks like for her unless she has baby or wedding content [/QUOTE said:
It would not surprise anyone now you've posted this... because we all definitely know that orange wotsit reads here.

Hopefully Matt has more sense than this.

Reactions: 5
She’s been baiting an engagement for months on end.

The wedding dress of dreams will be made of polyester or furniture style boucle (fake tan smears obv) and have cut outs and be so affordable but she’ll jump transition into something even more flammable part way through, slinky and clearly making her uncomfortable at the top, and aff link it for all the many people asking. She will wear the weird grey shoe boots. her hair will be dry, greasy and same as always, hair sprayed down to her forehead, and her makeup will be orange and heavy (she’ll have a quick peloton ride before in it because it’ll be so good post sweat!)
Matt’s invite will come in a pr box and he will look miserable, only to be made better if it can be held somewhere he can play golf, the dusty alcohol bottles from previous ad pr will come out and a table or three will be covered in charcuterie, hopefully high enough that her dog doesn’t get to it first. She’ll only invite people that help her brand- family to milk wholesome content from, influencers with far bigger or at least way more engaged audiences (the bar is so low) and pr gifters. Everyone will be twirling with their arms up. She’ll send a gift registry to the pr companies and will pay for absolutely nothing.

She’s fast fashion all over, as sad as it is about missguided I’ll be glad when this kind of influencer has fucked off for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been baiting an engagement for months on end.

The wedding dress of dreams will be made of polyester or furniture style boucle (fake tan smears obv) and have cut outs and be so affordable but she’ll jump transition into something even more flammable part way through, slinky and clearly making her uncomfortable at the top, and aff link it for all the many people asking. She will wear the weird grey shoe boots. her hair will be dry, greasy and same as always, hair sprayed down to her forehead, and her makeup will be orange and heavy (she’ll have a quick peloton ride before in it because it’ll be so good post sweat!)
Matt’s invite will come in a pr box and he will look miserable, only to be made better if it can be held somewhere he can play golf, the dusty alcohol bottles from previous ad pr will come out and a table or three will be covered in charcuterie, hopefully high enough that her dog doesn’t get to it first. She’ll only invite people that help her brand- family to milk wholesome content from, influencers with far bigger or at least way more engaged audiences (the bar is so low) and pr gifters. Everyone will be twirling with their arms up. She’ll send a gift registry to the pr companies and will pay for absolutely nothing.

She’s fast fashion all over, as sad as it is about missguided I’ll be glad when this kind of influencer has fucked off for good.
I’m howling! 😂

we know her wedding would be the most tacky event and full of freebies and ads. Can you imagine how much twirling around she’d do. And filming jumping for reels. She’d be posting for absolutely months! And she would choose the most horrendous dress, no wonder lodger ain’t proposing any time soon!

Reactions: 8
How does this girl not get dizzy with all the twirling?

does she know that only 5 year olds twirl around to show their outfit?

I cannot take any more videos of food from Disney. Bored to the back teeth of it. People do not go to Disney for the cuisine! Show me the rides, the characters, the hotel. Give me useful information and tips about the park. Stop showing me Mickey bloody Mouse shaped cookies - no one cares.

She did not understand the assignment!

Reactions: 14
Exactly. People don’t spend 1000s going to Disney for the cinnamon rolls!! I’m sure good food is an extra bonus but honestly it’s not the reason someone would go all that way.
she really didn’t understand the assignment at all!!

I wonder if Em would have actually disappeared if she didn't have tattle to help her correct some of her work. By herself it's a lost cause.
All this food and literally zero of it has been healthy, did she forget about her recent crappy slimfast/weetabix ads talking about healthy balanced eating?

Reactions: 6
She’s leaving a really bad taste mentioning several times how Grand Floridian is her favourite hotel when she’s on a free trip to animal kingdom lodge which is already an expensive resort and out of most peoples budgets. Just be grateful you’re on a free holiday.

Why are there 2 beds? Is he refusing to share with her?! Doesn’t want to wake up orange when she sweats off her tan in the night

Reactions: 3
She seems to have stopped posting aff links to her clothes and advertising everything else now. Maybe Disney had a word!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.