Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked Louise if she had a link to her dress and in a rather refreshing change to EmShel Louise’s response was ‘I don’t tend to link my clothes but it’s from h&m’

Truly how much must Em earn from af links to suffocate us with them all the time?!

Reactions: 13
Disney is an expensive trip and something most people spend a lot of time considering. Who is dropping a few grand because someone said a drink was soooo good there? My big issue here is that it’s like her forth Disney thing in half a year when she’s done parks, cruises etc? Like she is taking the piss and making it look so boring because it’s clear that it is to her, it’s just another backdrop to the polyester. She’s so self centred she couldn’t even keep up with the story this is meant to be a trip for Matt - who also doesn’t seem to be having a good time. What’s the point, is it really just so her portfolio shows SOMEONE offers her repeat ad work?

Zero positive influence here. If she wanted rides in the background she could have stuck her bright orange skin filter on and gone to Alton towers with a novelty headband.

the farfetch cookies get me raging too cos she is NOT a luxury influencer, she’s just lazy and wants those long lasting cookies on an expensive site, I just think it’s so crappy when she doesn’t do any work in that realm.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! She’s shilling Disney and farfetch but would never ever pay for either of those things with her own money. Just wants the money from the cookies.

The stuff she wears and uses regularly is polyester cheap shite. She only eats out when it’s free. Only goes on holiday when it’s an ad. She’s the least ‘luxury’ influencer I can think of. She’s a knock off.

Reactions: 14
The farfetch thing is just so off brand. I mean they are clearly using every single influencer out there but seriously! She has literally shilled nasty gal and then farfetch in the space of 24 hours.
Re those wanting to complain about Disney, I don't even think you need to say much other than that they need to review the content of her stories vs other influencers on the trip. The marketing team have eyes!

Reactions: 7
This trip is such a mess. Shilling for nasty gal and far fetch has taken prominence over the paid trip she’s on. She’s so bad at her job it’s laughable. the result is a horrible confused mess of stories and pretty much 100% ad posts. No wonder her engagement rate is 0.25%.

Ron your post was spot on. She makes herself center of everything. The trip is not about Disney it’s about her and what she’s wearing and eating. Influencing has moved on. People don’t give a duck that her bloke is eating a choc Ice shaped like Mickey Mouse. They want to be inspired and see what a Disney holiday is all about. Not here is me twirling around in cheap slave Labour made dresses.

Reactions: 9
This trip is such a mess. Shilling for nasty gal and far fetch has taken prominence over the paid trip she’s on. She’s so bad at her job it’s laughable. the result is a horrible confused mess of stories and pretty much 100% ad posts. No wonder her engagement rate is 0.25%.

Ron your post was spot on. She makes herself center of everything. The trip is not about Disney it’s about her and what she’s wearing and eating. Influencing has moved on. People don’t give a duck that her bloke is eating a choc Ice shaped like Mickey Mouse. They want to be inspired and see what a Disney holiday is all about. Not here is me twirling around in cheap slave Labour made dresses.
I think there's a way to do Disney snack / food videos too which is a hit like a 'what I eat in a day at Disney' or reviewing different snacks and ranking them or that sort of thing and actually being informative e.g. price, where to get them, how to order them and stuff. But nobody cares a guy ate an ice cream!

Reactions: 4
Even when she’s wrapping up a prior trip, she doesn’t get that it’s not just about her- the Greece grid post with 4!!!! Photos of her on a sunlounger in the same pose more or less?! FOR WHAT?!😂
Shes meant to be promoting a villa in Greece for gods sake- not a single photo or video of more than the pool made it to her feed.

Reactions: 7
Even when she’s wrapping up a prior trip, she doesn’t get that it’s not just about her- the Greece grid post with 4!!!! Photos of her on a sunlounger in the same pose more or less?! FOR WHAT?!😂
Shes meant to be promoting a villa in Greece for gods sake- not a single photo or video of more than the pool made it to her feed.
Yep, literally no idea what the inside of the villa looks like!

The farfetch thing is just so off brand. I mean they are clearly using every single influencer out there but seriously! She has literally shilled nasty gal and then farfetch in the space of 24 hours.
Re those wanting to complain about Disney, I don't even think you need to say much other than that they need to review the content of her stories vs other influencers on the trip. The marketing team have eyes!
The most mind boggling thing is is that this is her 2nd/3rd trip with them, and her engagement must have been dire on those too, yet she is still invited back. Makes absolutely no sense to me!

Her 'top tip' for Guardians of the Galaxy is factually incorrect... Use lightning lane or genie, you can only use either lightening lane or join the virtual queue. Genie is irrelevant, maybe she should stick to not trying to educate about Disney hahahah

It's actually embarrassing when you compare Louise and Lucy Wood's posts and stories to Emily and Em's self indulgent nonsense on the exact same trip

You can tell she’s read here because she she’s ‘trying’ to do her job now and talk about the rides etc. 😂

Reactions: 14
At least she’s trying now but so many of the thing she said are incorrect 🤔

Reactions: 10
Well I've been a little bored at work this afternoon...so I've had a little conversation on Live Chat with Ivana...
She's just informed me she's send the information over to head office and marketing.

(Edit: update from Ivana)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I've been a little bored at work this afternoon...so I've had a little conversation on Live Chat with Ivana...
She's just informed me she's send the information over to head office and marketing.

(Edit: update from Ivana)
wow great work!! I really hope this gets up to the people that select influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna email. It’s shocking how bad she is at it, she’s shilling other companies’ tit whilst she’s there, she’s shown nothing of value to Disney. She’s not posted anything informative. A really poor choice from Disney and they need to hear it - we’re the target demographic for this campaign and she’s doing a terrible job.

The dream would be for Em to get crappy feedback from them and not be chosen again. That’s not even me being mean, I think it’s reasonable.

Reactions: 16
The Disney insta have put up a compilation from an event last night and she literally barely features, but you can see how many younger/enthusiastic people they've invited. She doesn't make any sense in this kind of context.
Also the story on the boat - why would she not crop herself down or out if she has to hold her dress on? but more so, why the duck would that be an appropriate dress to pack when you're going to a family friendly place, with lots of kids in the group she's with? It's not even that her fashion sense is always tit (though mostly) but this girl has no idea how to dress appropriately for a situation. Can't dress for cold weather, will choose a dress that literally doesn't do up for a wedding, polyester heavy outfits in the heat, a non-daytime satin looking dress and now a tit-flashing dress for Disney - she's such a mess.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, she looks like she has just escaped from the asylum twirling around and contorting herself in front of Cinderella’s castle 🥴 Em front and centre again, doesn’t even have the castle in full shot!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.