Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA. I used to live there. Sweaty polyester in that humidity will be delightful. Also no one dresses like that in the parks. She will look insane.

Really a waste of time/money from whichever company sent her. Do we know who it was yet? Might send an email. Would love it if companies sent families who haven’t had a break in years etc and we could actually see what they enjoyed doing. Rather than this dimwit twirling around in cheap dresses and making completely unhinged faces.

Reactions: 16
HA. I used to live there. Sweaty polyester in that humidity will be delightful. Also no one dresses like that in the parks. She will look insane.

Really a waste of time/money from whichever company sent her. Do we know who it was yet? Might send an email. Would love it if companies sent families who haven’t had a break in years etc and we could actually see what they enjoyed doing. Rather than this dimwit twirling around in cheap dresses and making completely unhinged faces.
Disney!! They’re there with Disney Parks UK

Reactions: 1
Well let’s hope she makes the most of it, judging on her engagement it’s just a matter of time before her work dries up

Reactions: 3
It’s genuinely baffling why Disney send her! All we hear is the lemonade is nice and here’s some food. Surely people go for the rides?

I just cannot understand wearing this dress to a theme park?? 34 degrees in sweaty polyester 🤮
She’s probably got those sheer tights on under there too. I feel sorry for anyone standing near her 👃🏼🚫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Shilling fast fashion and thinking a flimsy sleeve is keeping her hot rather than a full outfit in unbreathable fabric. She’s a dick & it’s so bleeping wasteful, she can’t ever turn a freebie down or even have an ad pr trip not focused on peddling tit.
I’m getting really sick of this absolute waste of space (and no em, none of it is jealousy)

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep wearing ‘going out out’ dresses?! She’s literally gone to a water park this morning. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 14
Literally every other woman in that video was wearing shorts and T-shirts. Whereas Shel is in a flimsy maxi dress 🤣 she’s an idiot

Reactions: 7
Imagine winning a stuffed toy in front of a load of kids and keeping it 💀

Louise pentland is on this trip. Compare her stories to shels. They are full of information about the parks where as Shel is just prancing around in a polyester prom dress. Louise also confirmed how much they are expected to post. Shel is doing the bare minimum. She is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Imagine winning a stuffed toy in front of a load of kids and keeping it 💀

Louise pentland is on this trip. Compare her stories to shels. They are full of information about the parks where as Shel is just prancing around in a polyester prom dress. Louise also confirmed how much they are expected to post. Shel is doing the bare minimum. She is so embarrassing.
I saw Louise’s stories about the trip too and they are so different to Em’s stories. Louise Pentland makes sense for the trip, she’s there on a family holiday and is giving information about the parks and the activities. Em is being as vague as possible and dressed so inappropriately for the parks 🤦🏻‍♀️

From everyone else's stories, they're actually doing activities/challenges each day. No sign of these from Shel, just aff links. How on earth does she get these jobs?

Reactions: 12
Everytime she has one of these trips she always posts after like ‘let me know if you have any questions’. The idea is she is supposed to share while she’s there, about rides, activities, food, shopping etc, it comes across she has no idea what to actually post about

Reactions: 9
Everytime she has one of these trips she always posts after like ‘let me know if you have any questions’. The idea is she is supposed to share while she’s there, about rides, activities, food, shopping etc, it comes across she has no idea what to actually post about
So true, even with the q&a she doesn't answer any questions! Just more links and pics of Mickey waffles.

Worse than that…hasn’t she actually been asking her followers for recommendations?!

Reactions: 9
Her content in contrast to Louise P or muddle through mummy is just shocking, she is literally posting from another holiday!! Her stories are just of her posing and prancing and eating, 0 information about the parks or Disney or anything of any use! Terrible decision by Disney to use her...

I'm new to posting but long time lurker.
I'm fed up of this scum-bag.
Can we all start emailing companies she puts ad/pr on saying we will not be using them any more because of the partnership?
I'm so tempted to email Disney.
Any advice/things you want me to include on the email?
TIA

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Crazy! I don’t follow Louise but just looked through her stories and they are pretty informative and quite clear. Especially in regards to what she has to post vs what she’s choosing to post.
Em Sheldon and Emily Canham in contrast are doing a terrible job. They both clearly make it want to look like a ‘dreamy’ trip rather than an ad but it is a bleeping ad as they’ve been literally paid to be there. I’ve no idea why they get the work to go as they give zero info and add nothing? Like all Shel boy does is shill other clothes and show a few bits of food. It’s dreadful. She really does the bare minimum.

If people complain I’d go down the route of saying you’ve been considering booking a Disney holiday and followed hashtags on insta to get ideas about planning your trip. Say you found Em Sheldon and Emily Canham but their posts and stories were so poor and you didn’t get any info about the parks or what to do. Say you found Louise P and in contrast her posts are really helps and have lots of detail. You could say that it’s put you off booking as Em Sheldon was asking for recommendations on things which has made you question whether it’s a good holiday given you thought Disney would be a fun action packed holiday. And it’s concerning someone who has been sent for free has no ideas what to do and isn’t showing all the fun things available.

that way Disney get shown what a tit job she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I read Louise’s story correctly they are being paid also to post three times a day. There’s practically been an af link on all stories. That should not be allowed it should focus on Disney only not her crappy fast fashion clothes.

Reactions: 11
The problem with Em is that she has to make herself the centre of everything in every single situation. This trip isn't about Disney, its about Em. What clothes she is wearing (and afflinking), what products she is using and tagging every brand under the sun. She bangs on about what SHE is going to show Matt and constantly shows what she is eating. Nothing is about Disney or what Disney offers. Its all what Em does at Disney rather than being what Disney can do for other people who are supposed to be watching this 'ad' and be influenced to book.

And in the middle of it all, she just has to remind you about her Farfetch code. I mean its just so unprofessional when she is being paid to be at Disney. And to do all things Disney. Its actually just bleeping shameful! She is comedy bad at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.