Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em Shels biggest fan is…. Em shel
55E9D080-9833-4DA6-8762-258102E969FA.jpeg

Also snore fest content coming in approx 33 minutes. Funny how the only time she mentions Disney is when she’s getting invited on a Gifted Free Trip! Imagine all of the families or health care workers this trip could have been used on, or even god forbid an actual travel blogger. Disgusting. Enjoy your free trip Em, it makes you look a bleep x
7070B668-0BDC-4CC2-9D30-18BF81AF54C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely Disney don't need influencers to be selling their trips for them?! I get travel, Disney vloggers etc. But emshel.... Really??

There are so many families who deserve but could never afford to go to Disney. And here emshel is going for the second time so far this year for free..... It's gross

Reactions: 19
Yeah I don’t understand who Disney or this attraction tickets company think they’re targeting using em bleeping shel. Her engagement is beyond a joke. She never shows anything apart from cheap unironed dresses. Who do they think she’s going to ‘influence’ to go?

There’s plenty of Disney vloggers - that whole genre of influencers are crazy dedicated and make content so quickly and informatively. Giving Em a free trip so she can do nothing but shill tit clothes is a real piss take - I’d rather they gifted trips to people who are either gonna make amazing content or deserve a trip.

The other people on this trip are influencers with kids! It’s half term so that makes sense. Em will literally take anything offered to her won’t she. And it is just to have a different background for her awful flammable dresses 😏

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure that the car she’s hiding, for whatever reason — even the people in her YouTube comments have picked it up, is a Range Rover. This interior matches her video
20BAAAC0-77CC-4B3E-85D8-09D090848FE1.jpeg

Yeppp I’m right you can see it here
D8D6A025-EDD3-4694-BF85-E7BDF1B61C23.png

Doesn’t surprise me she’s so tinpot she definitely thinks Range Rover = rich and that’s all she cares about. People thinking she’s rich.

Reactions: 10
A Range Rover on a monthly pcp deal probably isn’t that expensive these days, it’s really not a flex

Why does she constantly have to say she told the lodger about stuff and he likes it, like his opinion is the most important thing that anyone cares about?

Reactions: 10
Apparently Matt didn't want to show all the car, such bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve said this in a while but she’s a bleep. A sloppy bleep with godawful hair and cheap flammable clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sure Disney are thrilled they’ve paid for her to go on a holiday, which for some is the holiday of a lifetime, and she’s posting adverts for another holiday on her grid.

Reactions: 7
In her latest post by the pool that bikini top is 100% the wrong size, it shouldn’t be pulling up at the back like that it’s really annoying me ☺

Reactions: 3
Looks wise she's a bobfoc so you'd at least think she'd dress her body well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she go round Disney in a nightie? I don’t understand. I’ve not been to Disney but surely on rides or walking around short and T-shirt or shirt would be nicer or more practical?
just shows she doesn’t really care about this trip it’s just a backdrop for shilling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she go round Disney in a nightie? I don’t understand. I’ve not been to Disney but surely on rides or walking around short and T-shirt or shirt would be nicer or more practical?
just shows she doesn’t really care about this trip it’s just a backdrop for shilling
She is definitely not going on any rides, literally just twirling, rocking back and forth and doing her weird head thing in front of the rides.

What's the betting we receive absolutely no helpful information about Disney from this trip?!

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over her taking clothes to change into so she can ram af links down everyone’s throats. Changed because it was too hot for short sleeves, bore off Em, you must think we are stupid.

You are on a holiday most people could only dream of, it’s also quite confusing and insulting to Disney to have all of this in ad content you are probably also being paid to be on alongside the free trip.

Laughable the campaign is called ‘how do you do Disney’ she’s got to be the only one alongside Lucy and Lydia who take 50 outfits a day out Disney to shove them down our throats.
I can’t bare her I really can’t.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.