Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how often her PR trips tend to be with Emily Canham, I get the impression Emily actually gets invited and Em is the tag along.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Given how often her PR trips tend to be with Emily Canham, I get the impression Emily actually gets invited and Em is the tag along.
This is exactly what I was thinking, she’s the extra tag along and adds “Ad Pr” as if it’s her trip….

Reactions: 3
Agree, I think she’s Emily Canhams plus one on this but putting ad PR on the posts as the trip is free.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being with your friends and then taking it in turns to film each other doing the same lame poses/stories 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree, I think she’s Emily Canhams plus one on this but putting ad PR on the posts as the trip is free.
Will be interesting to see how many events/trips she is invited to when Emily Canham moves to LA 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Will be interesting to see how many events/trips she is invited to when Emily Canham moves to LA 😬
I was thinking that after I wrote my comment! I bet it reduces for sure. That’s why Em has done so much to kiss Emily’s arse, she wants the freebie trips and extra likes by being associated.

I think this trip looks tit so far. Barely seen the Villa or anything interesting. These influencers make everything so boring.

So I’ve taken her last 5 posts and done a little engagement %

F0B1C528-13F0-48AD-BE4B-CB91875CAB72.jpeg
C608D53E-3F2E-481A-B3E4-BF8B4721EFE9.jpeg
7CF8CB85-7DCB-40AF-8593-732C0FB10AB4.jpeg
EBB686C3-81B6-45B5-80C7-C50332018CB6.jpeg
767E372A-19D9-48FE-AEAC-65E89C45D383.jpeg
She’s often under 0.5% engagement. How embarrassing 😂

The 0.19% one was #ad for Nasty Gal. Surely they can’t be happy with that? How does she get repeat work? What is the actual criteria because if it’s that low sign me up because I get well more engagement from my friends and family on a private account 🙈

ETA just looked at the likes on the 0.19% post and if you take away her home account, a random dog account, men who generally aren’t interested in the product the genuine engagement to buy the product will be a lot lower % than that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What does she do to the front of her hair does she gel it or hairspray it to her forehead
Looks so odd in her nationwide advert stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does she do to the front of her hair does she gel it or hairspray it to her forehead
Looks so odd in her nationwide advert stories
Agree!! Like how does she even style her hair to get it like this? It’s really odd?

BBBB0893-CF52-4B12-830D-3F75E53E25C5.jpeg

So I’ve taken her last 5 posts and done a little engagement %

View attachment 1294901View attachment 1294902View attachment 1294903View attachment 1294904View attachment 1294905She’s often under 0.5% engagement. How embarrassing 😂

The 0.19% one was #ad for Nasty Gal. Surely they can’t be happy with that? How does she get repeat work? What is the actual criteria because if it’s that low sign me up because I get well more engagement from my friends and family on a private account 🙈

ETA just looked at the likes on the 0.19% post and if you take away her home account, a random dog account, men who generally aren’t interested in the product the genuine engagement to buy the product will be a lot lower % than that!
This is crazy low engagement and like you say a portion of it is herself still! I honestly don’t get why brands work with her? What value are you getting from such low engagement.

I think she’s conscious of her hairline/big forehead so sprays her hair down onto her head like a helmet?? That’s all I can think of!

That engagement is shocking. All I can think is that she bombards brands begging for partnerships and they give in every now and then. Otherwise why would any brand partner with her. The payoff would be negative!

Give it up Em! You tried, you failed spectacularly. As much as you try convince yourself you haven’t.

Reactions: 11
Great work! I wonder what her conversion is when engagement is so dire. All her money is defo from those longer lasting cookies, I wonder if these are the kinds of figures she shares w brands instead? The brands aren’t looking close at details or she would never get work

Reactions: 5
Well she’s going to Disney in Florida again. She made out it was a surprise for Matt whilst it’s clearly a freebie trip. I mean who is she trying to fool. And matt did not look thrilled 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahah she put up a post saying he’s happy but camera shy. Thanks for reading here Shel 👏🏻

She can say what she wants, camera shy or not you can still tell when someone is like FFS

🤣 I know Disney is a big thing for a lot of families but it’s clearly not his bag - it’s like 50%+ of the trips she gets offered though (despite never otherwise showing interest in the brand, great pr work again) & she’s more of a tag along on someone else’s these days.
If it’s that he is so uncomfortable in front of a camera maybe don’t record him and use it for content? Or make it more interactive so he doesn’t look so awkward? Or do a few runs at it? I almost felt bad for him.

Reactions: 7
🤣 I know Disney is a big thing for a lot of families but it’s clearly not his bag - it’s like 50%+ of the trips she gets offered though (despite never otherwise showing interest in the brand, great pr work again) & she’s more of a tag along on someone else’s these days.
If it’s that he is so uncomfortable in front of a camera maybe don’t record him and use it for content? Or make it more interactive so he doesn’t look so awkward? Or do a few runs at it? I almost felt bad for him.
Totally agree with this, if someone is camera shy why is she shoving a camera in his face filming his reaction?
The trip she just went on was poor, lots of CV villas can do this and that but never actually saw any of the influencers doing anything?
Disney will be the same. She just uses the trips as a backdrop to shill cheap polyester dresses and drive her aff links earnings

Lucy Wood has posted that she's going ti Disney with Attraction World Tickets (I think they're called) with a bunch of other Influencers...Shel has of course not tagged them in her story

Reactions: 4
If that’s the case then the way she’s presented this as a gift for her boyfriend is even more crappy🤣 why is she like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.