Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she film the weetabix ad outside? Like she could have just done a clip walking down the road, on the tube, in the park etc

Reactions: 9
She’s so bleeping weird. No self awareness of how tit everything she creates looks. In her head does she honestly think this is top quality content?

She’s absolutely off her head delusional.

She’s a tin pot version of an influencer. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Aaaarghh I have no words. She makes my whole body curl up with cringe. All of it. And as someone else said, these posts couldn’t even prepare me for how awful it was on my eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Little dig to bestie Emily Canham who’s moving to LA in the last tweet 😂😂 jealous em?View attachment 1278058
You would think Em is the only one that has ever attempted such a thing.
My manager is based in LA and we catch up daily on the time zone crossovers and work asynchronously really easily for the rest of the time. I’d love to know what part nearly broke her when her job is individual content creation and email based, or at worst needs a 7am start in LA for a few hours of calls?
Doesn’t sound like your “employees” do tit with comments like this, how are they allowed to be on her accounts when they do duck all?

Reactions: 13
You would think Em is the only one that has ever attempted such a thing.
My manager is based in LA and we catch up daily on the time zone crossovers and work asynchronously really easily for the rest of the time. I’d love to know what part nearly broke her when her job is individual content creation and email based, or at worst needs a 7am start in LA for a few hours of calls?
Doesn’t sound like your “employees” do tit with comments like this, how are they allowed to be on her accounts when they do duck all?
LOL there are literally so many people who work for companies or even for themselves that make this work, she is an idiot.

Reactions: 5
'literally killed me'
'genuinely nearly broke me'

BORE OFF! You have shown that your 'busy' week consists of you dancing around your pokey flat and standing outside in the rain!
And why does she always bring Matt into it. Hon no one gives a tit what that sponger thinks!

Reactions: 11
It's the eyes for me, why does she do that weird side eye / looks like a lazy eye look?
can't even tie her shoes up, and they aren't even proper gym trainers. I hate how lazy she really is. She needs cancelling immediately.
Also what she on about “a big secret” these have been in the supermarket for YEARS 😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The weetabix reel has made my day, it gets worse (better) the more you watch it 😂😂😂 silently howling in bed trying not to wake up my baby next to me.
Also I despite weetabix. Of all the things in the world you could eat and there’s that dry cardboard. What is this drink? Soggy weetabix in a bottle? 🤢 grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saying she needs to get the bedroom done. Does she know it’s not normal to be constantly changing everything in her house? Just be happy with what you have for 5 minutes

Reactions: 1
Madness that a PR company would allow someone with such poor engagement to get a trip to Greece, you'd think for the money they'd check stats and see she brings nothing to the table for anyone. She's literally just any old blonde girl in her mid 20s, only with less of an interested audience than others in her category.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.