Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooofh he went off in his stories! Fair play. He’s right though, he said he’s had an eating disorder himself and cares about his audience and wants his page to be a place people can feel comfortable.
Em wouldnt care about that at all. She only cares about the money. She claims she turns down so much work but has done ads for herbalife and slimming world. She shut down comments trying to educate her, and then blocks people.

Reactions: 10
Oooofh he went off in his stories! Fair play. He’s right though, he said he’s had an eating disorder himself and cares about his audience and wants his page to be a place people can feel comfortable.
Em wouldnt care about that at all. She only cares about the money. She claims she turns down so much work but has done ads for herbalife and slimming world. She shut down comments trying to educate her, and then blocks people.
Interesting that he shared the email with the brief too. I wonder if it was similar to that Em received becuase she claimed they weren't focused on weight loss anymore ?

1652788077049.png

Interesting that he shared the email with the brief too. I wonder if it was similar to that Em received becuase she claimed they weren't focused on weight loss anymore ?

1652788077049.png
Interestingly though, she has removed it from her main feed so you can only find the slim fast ad in her reels, left is the main feed and right is the reels only section, the slim fast ad in the one with the flowers. Obvs so proud of the brans she works with like she always tells us?

1652788566466.png
1652788616075.png

Reactions: 6
Good on this guy. I reckon Em gets most of her work from cold e mails like this. She never has repeat work either. Wasn't she advertising another pair of in the ear airpod things a while back. Same with random supplements and collagen. The brands that she works for are so random that i don't believe for one minute that everything she picks up isn't just part of a mass mailing campaign that most people refuse. Still it apparently pays well though despite her being shite at it!

Reactions: 12
I thought it was v interesting to see the email, shows how opportunistic the approaches are and how easy it is for a cash hungry influencer to say yes.
I mean she prob bought their sales patter around it being ‘healthy’ but if you truly cared about your audience and how you are perceived then you’d surely apply some skepticism like:

Could this be harmful to my audience?
Does it fit my account to advertise diet shakes?
Given I’m skinny is it right that I am advertising weight loss products?
Do I have the right qualifications to advise on weight loss and whether this is a good product?
Am I just doing it for the money?

But she has no one around her to challenge her, her mum is clearly a lapdog and just champions her idiotic daughter no matter what. I don’t think lodger cares. They all benefit from the easy money and freebies so never critique what she does.

Was abit bored so went to see if she had written anything about CaNaDa and I think I’ve found her first ever blog post in regards to Canada… not sure where it says “she’s living there” as she literally says where she’s travelling to next 😂😂 the lies lololol - not one mention in this whole post of her living or studying there, looks like she just visited the uni

B25C14B9-C1BB-48AC-AB52-E2B45884D8FC.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Was abit bored so went to see if she had written anything about CaNaDa and I think I’ve found her first ever blog post in regards to Canada… not sure where it says “she’s living there” as she literally says where she’s travelling to next 😂😂 the lies lololol - not one mention in this whole post of her living or studying there, looks like she just visited the uni

View attachment 1274512
I’ve always thought the way she writes is bizarre - it’s like she just splurges every thought she has into incoherent sentences!

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, that is so funny… that quite clearly doesn’t insinuate one but that she is or is going to be living there. I wonder what her Canadians friends think of all this bullshit?! She is one very strange girl I can’t quite get my head around her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Love how she said she wants to make her towels white by using vanish. Theyre beige

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Advertising weetabix drinks by walking on the spot in different places 💀💀 make it make sense someone please

• Haha
She looks like she needs the loo!!! Every time you think she's hit rock bottom it gets worse :eek:

Reactions: 5
Advertising weetabix drinks by walking on the spot in different places 💀💀 make it make sense someone please
I can’t. No one can! That’s got to be the worst reel so far.

Also, “even on the busiest of days”? Em you’re walking on the spot in your pyjamas. You have no idea what busy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg just seen it 💀 🤣
I can’t believe she’s posted that…. Walking on the spot 🤣🤣 she’s just a parody at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg that weetabix reel. She is the biggest ick on instagram for sure, everything she does is so cringey. Breakfast on the go… walking round her flat with an empty suitcase 🤣😬😬 who approved this??? Chucking my weetabix in the bin as I type this hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How’s that woman with 500k followers said “you always have the best reels” is it a joke?!?

• Haha
Latest insta story is also a new low...... Telling people to click the link without giving any clue as to what people are clicking on

• Wow
That reel has literally made my morning. No imagination whatsoever, the transitions are rubbish and she looks like an idiot. Also those weetabix drinks are awful, we got free ones at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.