Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All other stories have a very different face haha
How is it acceptable that she has a farfetch aff link when she clearly never buys from there- what a scam. The influencer regulation people need to get a grip on this stuff, it shouldn’t be possible to make a substantial living this way, it’s so deceptive.

Reactions: 12
All other stories have a very different face haha
How is it acceptable that she has a farfetch aff link when she clearly never buys from there- what a scam. The influencer regulation people need to get a grip on this stuff, it shouldn’t be possible to make a substantial living this way, it’s so deceptive.
It’s simply fraud.. how can you ‘reccomend’ something you haven’t tried 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her daily thoughts always go on about haters not loving themselves. I’d say she can’t like herself very much given every photo has a different face! So ironic isn’t it. She thinks everyone is so jealous of her yet her photos are photoshopped to duck. Can be jealous of something that isn’t even real Em!!

right we need a new thread Title. Anyone got a whitty idea??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m confused, she’s advertising the alarm as AD/PR but states she’s not being paid to talk about it yet offers a discount code? How does that work surely she must be making something

Her daily thoughts always go on about haters not loving themselves. I’d say she can’t like herself very much given every photo has a different face! So ironic isn’t it. She thinks everyone is so jealous of her yet her photos are photoshopped to duck. Can be jealous of something that isn’t even real Em!!

right we need a new thread Title. Anyone got a whitty idea??
Yeah I’m not jealous cos it’s all bullshit. The face tuned to hell face. The cramped flat with no room to swing a cat. The dog that isn’t hers. The time she ‘lived’ in Canada. It’s all fabrication in her sad little mind.

Reactions: 8
Title suggestion: 20 ad links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?
Love this! Will start new thread when we move onto page 50.

she’s complaining about the pod roof again. Honestly what a drama. Can’t she get lodger to go up and have a look? Or get the builder back have the roof sorted. What’s the point of moaning on Instagram?

Love this! Will start new thread when we move onto page 50.

she’s complaining about the pod roof again. Honestly what a drama. Can’t she get lodger to go up and have a look? Or get the builder back have the roof sorted. What’s the point of moaning on Instagram?
How do things like warranties work when you haven't actually paid someone for work to be done? Does anyone have to come back and redo or is it her searching for a free fixer now?
Everything about her flat refurb has had issues, and yet it's never her (cut corners with getting freebies/couldn't measure correctly/didn't consider how building around a living tree might work out for her/removed value by reducing a 3 bed to a small 1 bed after overpaying, not even an insta kitchen/bathrooms makes up that difference). If I didn't find her so irritating her lack of awareness would be amusing.

Her face with her Canadian friend is SO different to her face from that post the other day, she can't even be consistent for a few days :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Can anyone point me in the direction of finding her flat on zoopla? I want to see what it was like before she ruined in with her freebie 'reno'

Reactions: 4
How do things like warranties work when you haven't actually paid someone for work to be done? Does anyone have to come back and redo or is it her searching for a free fixer now?
Everything about her flat refurb has had issues, and yet it's never her (cut corners with getting freebies/couldn't measure correctly/didn't consider how building around a living tree might work out for her/removed value by reducing a 3 bed to a small 1 bed after overpaying, not even an insta kitchen/bathrooms makes up that difference). If I didn't find her so irritating her lack of awareness would be amusing.

Her face with her Canadian friend is SO different to her face from that post the other day, she can't even be consistent for a few days :ROFLMAO:
truthfully it depends. I guess if you had a contract with a builder you could use that to make them return and fix defects. Depends if it was the build/installation or the product itself (ie the roof cover) thats faulty.
however, given many builders have so much work on and don’t tend to be paperwork centric a lot just do quotes / estimates which don’t give you any concrete recourse. In that case you’re dependant on a good relationship and being reasonable person to ask them to come back (rather than demand and moan on social media). Some people also hold a small amount of money back to help ensure the builder comes back and fixes snagging stuff. But if you’re a pain in the arse some might cut their losses!

the first builder seems to have washed his hands of her and there was a second guy she tagged but he’s never come back either. So yeah either she got some work for free or reduced and they just don’t want to work with her for no money again.

Also they may have said, building a pod under a load of trees is asking for trouble and roof may leak and she ignored them so why should they come back? They built what she asked.

lots of garden sheds etc leak because it’s hard to get a building watertight. I have a summerhouse and have to do a lot of work every year to paint and seal it etc. I’d never choose to use it as an office because it’s just not warm enough and water does get in if it rains heavy!

Reactions: 2
Bet she’s selling it unwashed as well. We’ve all seen the state of her flat, bedding, clothes etc

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Such a dumb thing to talk about! She barely washes her hair, covers it in dry shampoo and puts in a hair mask, then works out. No wonder it needs double shampooing love! Absolutely caked in grease and product blurgh

Reactions: 8
Absolutely hate the way she describes things as “so affordable” of course it’s affordable to you, you didn’t pay for it. How do you define affordable? How do you know what others can afford? It just really winds me up as it’s creates a form of unnecessary pressure.

Also “the pod” I’m sure when she initially said she was getting one built people mentioned the upkeep and leaking roof and she was defiant, as she knew more. Well the staining, leaking and dirty window look like fun!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.