Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely hate the way she describes things as “so affordable” of course it’s affordable to you, you didn’t pay for it. How do you define affordable? How do you know what others can afford? It just really winds me up as it’s creates a form of unnecessary pressure.

Also “the pod” I’m sure when she initially said she was getting one built people mentioned the upkeep and leaking roof and she was defiant, as she knew more. Well the staining, leaking and dirty window look like fun!
Completely agree on “affordable”. It’s such a lazy way to describe something. Does she mean inexpensive (marginally better)? Value for money? Or does she mean to say “I personally can afford anything I want if you use my link and get my cookies for clicking to see what affordable is (though I’ll still beg a small business for a freebie rather than pay obv)”

i think a personal safety alarm is a good idea but there’s zero way I’d buy from a company flogged by Em.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen anyone more deluded with 0 self awareness. It’s fascinating to watch.

Reactions: 15
Can anyone point me in the direction of finding her flat on zoopla? I want to see what it was like before she ruined in with her freebie 'reno'
she’s had all the details wiped on right move and zoopla. Another tattler found the flat so may be some screenshots on previous threads. Also her vlogs have plenty of footage of her ruining a perfectly good flat 😂

Reactions: 4
she’s had all the details wiped on right move and zoopla. Another tattler found the flat so may be some screenshots on previous threads. Also her vlogs have plenty of footage of her ruining a perfectly good flat 😂
Not even Shelboy has the power to remove things from rightmove & zoopla

Reactions: 3
You can send a request to Zoopla and right move to have all the photos and details removed. The sold price is held by land registry so is still visible but no photos, number of bedrooms or other details are visible for many properties on her street.
I saw the original listing and thats been removed too.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep saying ‘my’ dog? It’s not your dog it’s your mums 🤣 and no one gives a duck about it, no more special or better than other dogs. And keeps asking why ‘her’ dog hates the neighbours cat. Well if you knew about ‘your’ dog you wouldn’t need to ask strangers on the internet why it does things would you. Dumb as rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to the thread and all I can say is thank god! I know her as she’s obviously from my area originally. When she first started she had bleached blonde hair and spoke with a horrible common leeds accent. She tries to hard to try and come across like she’s posh and well spoken, she slips up every time she tried to pronounce her T’s. She’s so clearly fame hungry and desperate to get anything for free that she’s a complete sell out and has no integrity. She’s the epitome of cringe and I wish someone would bring her down a peg or 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New to the thread and all I can say is thank god! I know her as she’s obviously from my area originally. When she first started she had bleached blonde hair and spoke with a horrible common leeds accent. She tries to hard to try and come across like she’s posh and well spoken, she slips up every time she tried to pronounce her T’s. She’s so clearly fame hungry and desperate to get anything for free that she’s a complete sell out and has no integrity. She’s the epitome of cringe and I wish someone would bring her down a peg or 5.
She pretends she’s from Harrogate now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting that you say about her trying to sound posh. I’ve often thought that about her. Her accent sounds so forced (and doesn’t match any of her family). It baffles me that she tries to disguise her accent but then says that she’s so proud of where she’s from 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You can send a request to Zoopla and right move to have all the photos and details removed. The sold price is held by land registry so is still visible but no photos, number of bedrooms or other details are visible for many properties on her street.
I saw the original listing and thats been removed too.
Rightmove and zoopla will have archived the photos but the sold data and the listing should still be searchable, might only be able to access it with rightmove plus or zoopla pro though. The estate agent will still have the brochure etc though as they have to keep it for 6 years. By losing a room she’s reduced the value substantially though as space and rooms are in such high demand in London

Reactions: 1
Honestly could not have given more of a tit back then in honesty. I don’t know anything to do with her family except that I heard that there was some DV stuff… I still couldn’t care now and I get people do change from High School absolutely but she used to walk around thinking she was better than everyone else. She was also a bully to just about anyone who didn’t fit into her little group of clones. Typical navy Jack Wills gilet, mucky Ugg Boots, Paul’s boutique Barbie bag type girl of the early 2010s. All this tit she spouts about positivity when she was one of the nastiest, girls at school, I never had much to do with her but I’ve heard she really made some other girls lives difficult.

Yeah, she was still orange back then, back combed bleached dead hair, concealer lips etc. I guess it was also the style at the time as well…

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.