Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, there’s only so much work to go round all these influencers and there are newer and better ones that Em Sheldon to place your ad with. Also think many brands are trying to move away from thin white blonde woman and have some diversity (about bloody time).

Reactions: 13
I feel like brands would steer away from her for a number of reasons.

1) she has no passion about anything, no hobbies.
2) she keeps quiet about current affairs - I feel like many are congratulated for using their platform to speak openly about topics. Em doesn’t because they don’t affect her so she doesn’t care.
3) she looks dirty and is unkempt
4) she can’t put an outfit together
5) she isn’t creative
6) she hasn’t evolved
7) she doesn’t fit in anywhere
8) she’s really annoying
9) she tells very strange lies

Those are just off the top of my head - if I had to think about it for a while there would be plenty more.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

2) she keeps quiet about current affairs - I feel like many are congratulated for using their platform to speak openly about topics. Em doesn’t because they don’t affect her so she doesn’t care.
5) she isn’t creative
6) she hasn’t evolved
8) she’s really annoying

Those are just off the top of my head - if I had to think about it for a while there would be plenty more.
Totally agree. I’d add 10) She is so unlikeable with no redeeming features.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that flying reel
It’s the head nods for me, bet the lodger was absolutely pissing himself whist filming it. Must be mortifying being part of the charade.
You can see why businesses like slim fast partner with her, as to them she comes across as vapid and gullible enough to work with them, despite the harm they’ve caused to impressionable people in the past. I also think for brands like these it doesn’t matter that she has low engagement on the actual posts, they still receive their end goal as people actually discuss how crap her adverts are, thus discussing the brand.

Reactions: 9

5) she isn’t creative
6) she hasn’t evolved
8) she’s really annoying

11. She's a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her new vlog… honestly what the duck is this about. Applying a hair mask outside (I’m sure hair masks are meant to go on damp hair), hasn’t even brushed it, looks like a birds nest, getting it all over her top 🤢 I was eating my breakfast as I was watching this part and honestly had to stop eating it made me feel sick. She is an absolute MESS 😭😭😭
90099750-6DB6-4393-AF05-51140BF6B34F.png
F0496195-13FD-4CF0-A6EE-13AFB4C52BF6.png
FA55297A-57CE-471D-843A-F8EF84CFD6AB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her new vlog… honestly what the duck is this about. Applying a hair mask outside (I’m sure hair masks are meant to go on damp hair), hasn’t even brushed it, looks like a birds nest, getting it all over her top 🤢 I was eating my breakfast as I was watching this part and honestly had to stop eating it made me feel sick. She is an absolute MESS 😭😭😭View attachment 1106132View attachment 1106133View attachment 1106134
There's something bleeping not right with her. What a bleeping waste

Reactions: 15
OMG I slipped through the vlog but what a horrible messy bunch her whole family is. That house was a tip in most of the shots and of course it was free. And then she carted a yogurt maker with them to do another ad in the freebie house! Ridiculous. As for putting a hair mask on outside and working out, is she bat tit? why would she do that? She’s def not right in the head.
And the dog ran off. Absolute lol. It hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she genuinely got no live stories? 24hours without pretending someone asked her where to buy trainers/watch straps?
I wonder if she’s taking a break since her wall posts have done abysmally lately for engagement.

Reactions: 6
Was she trying to pretend she was at Paris fashion week by posting old photos from Paris? Also wtf was that lamp story is terrible lighting. I don’t get this content at all

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, I don’t follow this girl but have a few mutual acquaintances. A friend of mine showed me her slim fast ad 🤢 and since then I’ve liked a few comments on her posts, some negative ones re: slim fast but also some nice ones on her other posts. Now I’m blocked! Thin skin much? Maybe in the wrong industry.

Reactions: 8
Has she genuinely got no live stories? 24hours without pretending someone asked her where to buy trainers/watch straps?
I wonder if she’s taking a break since her wall posts have done abysmally lately for engagement.
Interesting she hasn’t posted today. Not like her to take a day off shilling

Was she trying to pretend she was at Paris fashion week by posting old photos from Paris? Also wtf was that lamp story is terrible lighting. I don’t get this content at all
I hadn’t thought of this but youre right she probably posted those reels knowing engagement on Paris related posts was up and she wanted to get some likes.

Oh wow, I don’t follow this girl but have a few mutual acquaintances. A friend of mine showed me her slim fast ad 🤢 and since then I’ve liked a few comments on her posts, some negative ones re: slim fast but also some nice ones on her other posts. Now I’m blocked! Thin skin much? Maybe in the wrong industry.
did she block you today? She is def thinned skinned and it’s ridiculous as the comments on her slim fast ads are actually very fair. Does she know who you are?

Reactions: 2
Interesting she hasn’t posted today. Not like her to take a day off shilling

I hadn’t thought of this but youre right she probably posted those reels knowing engagement on Paris related posts was up and she wanted to get some likes.

did she block you today? She is def thinned skinned and it’s ridiculous as the comments on her slim fast ads are actually very fair. Does she know who you are?
Nope I’ve never met her. No idea what I’ve done to offend her so all I can think is it’s because I liked a querying comment?
Weird cos on paper I’m someone who would follow her and might have done but she’s actively stopped me? Doesn’t seem like a great idea when your job relies on followers.

Reactions: 8
She must have took a day off to work out how to use the Face App cause duck me that isn’t her hair or her face 😂😂😂😂
9E0D44EF-E0B9-4B20-B63F-C33DF2DE4BE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw her story and came here haha definitely not her face!!! That’s fraud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally looks like a different person, wow. What is she wearing?!

Reactions: 4
Genuinely that photo is not her! Unless she took the day off to get a face full of fillers 🤣

her photo vs one not taken by her from last year

3EF5DCD9-96FF-4CC8-85CA-6733D3B37077.jpeg
0197EC0F-56E5-4774-823A-423B78DF8E6B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.