Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Bicester vlog and what an absolute chaotic mess it is. Just Em picking up and touching EVERYTHING!!! Instantly looking at the price, clearly can't afford anything there so I don't know why she's pretending she has any intention to buy the things she's looking at. Everything is 'stunninggggg & she loooooves', loves them so much she doesn't buy them :unsure: someone commented on the video saying you called this video a haul but you didn't buy anything...

View attachment 1098270
She goes there all the time and never buys a thing.

Reactions: 7
That comment is spot on. It isn’t a haul, she didn’t buy anything. Her friend did but you didn’t really see it or hear the price. It’s just more click bait from Shel Boy trying to bump her ad sense because she likes to grab every damn penny.

Look at her engagement rate. Absolutely dire

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
See someone’s been reading their thread and has seen how tone deaf they have been

Reactions: 8
AD45C4C1-2BFB-46F4-BFC9-88C60FF52638.png
So she won’t be helping at all then because she scrounges and doesn’t pay a bill. Restaurants will be paying for both her bill and her donation themselves. I feel ashamed for her 🤢

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget this is the same person who, during Covid when foodbanks on her own doorstep couldn’t keep up with the demand, greedily accepted free McDonald’s, pizza, pasta, cakes, boxes upon boxes of protein bars. This was every single day! If that wasn’t bad enough as soon as the beauty industry was allowed to re-open she was first in line grabbing free hairdresser and nail appointments.

She isn’t interested in helping anyone but herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1100029

So why on earth are you not waiting a month to write a review? head
No chance with the volume of freebies she accepts she’s got a month available per beauty product to see specific results from a single item. Her reviews are useful to absolutely zero people.
Em should transition to YouTube’s talking about how she blags freebies, it’s the only thing she’s any experience/authority in.

Reactions: 10
She receives so much stuff but it’s only shown once. So either hoarding it or flogging it?
I swear she was gifted a Dyson hoover but never seen that again? She put a picture saying she was cleaning and it wasn’t a dyson. She had an airwrap video in 2020 but never mentions it, despite it being a hot product over Xmas.

I feel like she might buy things, film with them / show them and then return them and some of these brands arent actually gifting this grubby rat anything. Having her represent their brand is just degrading

Reactions: 9
She basically using other people donations/actions as content! She’s wrong in the head. Either she should do something herself or be quiet.

Reactions: 13
She claims this business was worth millions and how sad it is that it’s gone bust yet fails to see the irony that she took free stuff off them. It probably wasn’t worth millions at all and they prob over spend their budget on grabby influencers who clearly failed to influence people to buy the bars. Yet Shel Boy is out here blaming office workers for wfh when she wfh and buys nothing. Absolute LOL

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she makes any money off her home account? It’s pretty dead, todays agenda is reorganise the wardrobe room (didn’t she do that last week?), unbox some mirrors and order more storage and a new bed

Reactions: 5
I can't believe no one has commented on her tweet yet about the free food that she always accepts!

I wonder if she makes any money off her home account? It’s pretty dead, todays agenda is reorganise the wardrobe room (didn’t she do that last week?), unbox some mirrors and order more storage and a new bed
She's been on about ordering a new, bigger, bed for ages. It aint gonna happen because a bigger bed won't fit. She has literally nothing else going on in her life does she. Literally the same boring stuff on repeat!

Reactions: 6
I guess no one has offered the bed for free yet!
She's defo got nothing on. Yet she's posting old reels. What does she do all day?! (Apart from numerous pointless trips to Soho Farmhouse and OrGaNisE)

Reactions: 8
Her home account was losing followers last time I checked! And not surprised, she’s always showing how much junk she has to sort out and moaning.
She definitely doesn’t seem to have a lot going on right now. Are the freebies drying up I wonder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.