Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
he didn't do his homework just rushed it
Jack's stuff since he's really grow just isn't very good anymore. He's never going to have another big viral hit if he goes on like this. He can't even pronounce cordially correctly.

Agelicia or however you spell her name is just so much better on every level. Needs to do research and not be scared to say things.

Reactions: 2

beans01

Chatty Member
She’s deleted most of comments that have called her out for this unnecessary video. Nothing unique about Simone, she slanders others but has her own faults.

F

FamHam

I hope soon to be Wilson does a video back, eltoria is obviously very pissed off with her and can't help but make catty remarks.

Lots of dislikes on the new video, her subs aren't going quickly and she's stoped saying smugly that she's almost at 150k lol

LittleRoots

It takes some cheek to post about your 5 star nyc holiday while at the same time release a charity video about homelessness

her instagram
View attachment 3008
her youtube: Shes so fake
View attachment 3007
Hahahaha is she really posting that in Instagram then putting homeless videos on YouTube? How dumb do you have to be to think that's a good idea oh my, how on earth did she get a degree in anything.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think Zoe highlighted these Advent calendars are a massive rip off in general.

I bought a fancy one a few years ago, the Yankee Candle one. Before I realized they are shite. Looked pretty but what an absolute joke of a calendar!!

It was sooo expensive. But I wanted to jump on the fancy calendar bandwagon as I'd never had one. and it all seemed fun. Wish I'd put more research in before buying but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

I basically could not keep it in the room once I'd taken the plastic off. It smelt VILE and so strong. I can only describe it as a gone off grapefruit mixed with fire ash. It was rank. It smelt so bad.

I ended up storing it inside an empty chest of drawers to contain it.

I wanted to still do it so I unleashed it every morning and began to open it and realized it was just plastic little tealights. every day.

Plus they were a tiny handful of scents on repeat, like 3 or 5.

I literally spent a fortune on that thing!

none of them had the name written on them, it was written only on the back of the calender in tiny letters and there were two whites. so good luck sorting that out. they all smelt almost identical, as the gone off grapefruit scent had overpowered them all! It was the saddest thing, I couldn't bear the scent anymore by day 5 so I ripped it all open and put all of them in a bag and sealed it and left it at a charity shop. I kept the one tiny candle from xmas eve.

Serious waste of money. While I was disappointed, I learnt a good lesson, don't buy expensive calenders instead either make your own or just use the money to buy actual big candles you will love!

They are in the spirit only of ripping people off.

I hope nobody watches her openings, she doesn't deserve an audience after what she did to her fans. She is SO brass necked to carry on regardless, even after Jack's video!! Goes to show these people are hard as nails. Ruthless in business while being all fake smiles.

If she had opened my calender (maybe she did? idk how long shes been going) she'd have lied thru her teeth and said how amazing it was and how great they smell, I'd be like nope, burn it with fire :ROFLMAO: Can't trust 'em!

F

FamHam

Yes! The same day as her homeless video going live she's posting photos of her 5 star hotel on Instagram.

She doesn't care about charity, just trying to rebuild her image. She's worse than zoella with how shamless she is!

Today she's moved to some penthouse appartment with a roof pool and tagging it, a freebie I bet
Screenshot_20181210-234425.jpg

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yep, same as the girl who keeps a monkey as a baby and now all her fans want one. That monkey HATES his owner, she's always wrestling with it, poor thing.

You're right micro anything doesn't exist, if they get tiny 'teacup' dogs they are bred horribly and cross breeds (then sell them as full breed micros) they also breed runts, if they survive, which is sickening.

Pigs need other pigs and an outdoor environment in order to thrive, they spend much of their day foraging in the undergrowth.

Didn't he run away recently? She gave away her address in doing an article about him leaving her lol

My friend rescued a pet pig and it was certainly no fun. It destroyed her garden in a heartbeat and the droppings smelt foul. It also chewed cables and got very bored, rubbed paint of walls etc not the pigs fault. She only had the pig a few short days too! before a place became available at a petting zoo, where she had company and a larger area to roam. First thing she did was join in a huge ball of piggies for naps and cuddles. First time I saw a pig smile :love:

Logan paul is another pushing the 'micro pig is fun' thing. He even did a video about how you can use it to pull girls.

These people are ignorant and don't care what message / misinformation they put out there.

LittleRoots

Yep, same as the girl who keeps a monkey as a baby and now all her fans want one. That monkey HATES his owner, she's always wrestling with it, poor thing.

You're right micro anything doesn't exist, if they get tiny 'teacup' dogs they are bred horribly and cross breeds (then sell them as full breed micros) they also breed runts, if they survive, which is sickening.

Pigs need other pigs and an outdoor environment in order to thrive, they spend much of their day foraging in the undergrowth.

Didn't he run away recently? She gave away her address in doing an article about him leaving her lol

My friend rescued a pet pig and it was certainly no fun. It destroyed her garden in a heartbeat and the droppings smelt foul. It also chewed cables and got very bored, rubbed paint of walls etc not the pigs fault. She only had the pig a few short days too! before a place became available at a petting zoo, where she had company and a larger area to roam. First thing she did was join in a huge ball of piggies for naps and cuddles. First time I saw a pig smile :love:

Logan paul is another pushing the 'micro pig is fun' thing. He even did a video about how you can use it to pull girls.

These people are ignorant and don't care what message / misinformation they put out there.
Exactly. Urg it makes me angry, why get a pig and treat it like a dog just, get a dog?
it's one thing to push people to buy crappy products etc but it's completely different to miseducated your young fans about a living breathing creature forced to live an unfulfilling life because you want an 'unusual' pet.

Linkyloo

The bits they've used are ok under the fsir use policy. People need to dispute the claim. The only way you aren't allowed to use someones video is if you upload it complete without any editing then you can legitimately copy right claim. With her supposedly having a law degree she's pretty thick because she could get into hot water with youtube if people fought the strikes! Also she should be using her actual name on the claims not eltoria.
This link has fair use info.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6396261?hl=en-GB

boostar

Jaackmaate posted a comment on his latest video saying if he got 15k likes before midnight, he'd post a video on the Eltoria advent calendar:

tomatosauce

Her nails Inc video is so cringe, not put that its an ad on anything and uses the phrase 'working with' to avoid saying it! Not a bad word to say about it and every more crazy faced (her stare and fake smile) than normal. Got job she's got comments off

F

FamHam

Another homeless video rather than addressing her advent calendar. She would have never bothered doing the charity videos if she hasn't of got a backlash on the calendar. It's all so obvious and hope she doesn't get away with it.

She's doing loads of ads and not declaring them.

She's apparently in NYC and staying in a 5 star £350 a night hotel, but is she paying for it?!

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!
here we are in 2023 4 yrs after this post and shes still out there making videos. How have YT and viewers not ended her career?

Mouse

Petty Paige's video is up. She has reported her to Action Fraud on the advise of Trading Standards and to J*, who confirmed that he has not authorised the use of the blood sugar pallet. Oh dear.

tomatosauce

I don't know how to report it, I've tried and failed ? But her YouTube videos needs reporting absolutely no where does she state it's an advert or even say it's an advert yet her matching instagram post has #ad so proves it it. Why is she so sneaky trying to get around things thinking they don't apply to her

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Soon to be Wilson has uploaded the original Eltoria advent calendar video and you can watch it here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av31504231/

It works on the desktop version of the site if you are on mobile, otherwise just gives you the first 6 mins or so.
That's awesome! Thank you! Good for her, she also needs to upload her own video where she shows eltoria opening her calender items and handling them, she can't hush up good information like that.

The more youtubers screw up in major ways then try to shut up the masses, the bigger it gets. zoe learnt this the hard way!! You can't control what others are thinking, and if you whitewash over it, it will come back bigger than ever and drown you. Eltoria has shot herself in the foot, and she and her bf will find that out :)

Emjay898

She was even given an exclusive with Lush to reveal their advent calendar and proceeds to shout at the camera for half an hour.

I remember the whole scandal a couple of years ago and thought she’d have faded into obscurity. What is wrong with the world😩

• Wow

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
He admitted that the products were freebies and said something along the lines of "you jealous bitches should have been happy to get something hand wrapped from eltoria".

It only takes a few clicks to find out her fiance's work and eltoria has even told the local newspaper what road she lives on making it easy to find her address - https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/...vous-micropig-escaped-for-a-little-adventure/

Shes on purpose given away her address while trying to desperately promote her YouTube channel.
WOW they are not smart or media savvy are they?!

Jesus, so many cocks up :ROFLMAO: Haha jealousy. Hilarious. I would say nobody is jealous of Eltoria, and disappointed and ripped off is accurate. lol He's as dumb as her.

So her real name is Simoné Partner. Simone the scammer sounds right :D