Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I'm surprised this thread hasn't had more comments. I can't believe this girl still has a career after the advent calendar debacle, I cannot believe that brands would still work with her.

The way she talks is very children's TV presenter but somehow even more annoying. So very very fake sounding.

And that now full sized 'micro pig's she bought which is now full sized, her neighbours must despair 🙄

Reactions: 14
I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!
This really sounds like it’s gonna be sarcasm, and then you get to the end and realise someone wrote this seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 12

boredjess

VIP Member
LOL.... did Dominoes received 100 free pizzas and sold them each for £16.99, with the pizza still bearing the brand of, say The Soup Kitchen?

Reactions: 11

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I don't understand how she can get away with claiming 3 of the items were a "gift" as if they were extra.

If she's selling a 12 day advent calendar surely it should be that 12 items are the product, not 9 items are the product and 3 are a "gift"?

I would understand her claiming that if it was a 12 day advent calendar with 15 items but it's not

Reactions: 10

Chickentikka

this Zoe/Eltoria clone just popped up on my suggested vids. Who wants to take bets next year it will be her selling a shitty advent calendar for £50?

Reactions: 9

Mercedes12

VIP Member
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Lovemygoss

I believe her subs are from her forced "subscribe and when I hit ***k subscribers you could win this advent calendar" each year. They probably just didn't ubsubscribe after
This! Those giveaways are fake because she only gets one calendar either sent or bought, so she’s either giving away her grubby calendar she’s swatches or she never gives it away at all yet everyone seems to fall for it. Plus most other youtubers just give things away she does these milestone ones, so ungrateful.

I can’t believe brands like Glossybox and Lookfantastic continue to work with her and pay her after the advent scandal.
Her comments always seem pretty positive too, seems so weird!

Reactions: 8

Mouse

oh thank you, you have cheered up my dreary, grey Monday morning.

basic concepts? ok lets test this basic concept, I will just pop down to M&S and see if i can get some second hand stuff from debenhams and kick off with M&S customer service when tey tell me "sorry we cant do that as it is ILLEGAL"

Is that the hot boyfriend by any chance??? or the beautiful Eltoria?

"When will I, Will I be famous.........." tra la la

Bell.End.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So her vlog channel is changing to a joint vlog with her twin called "country and city twin".

I don't know if eltoria is the country or city twin? She lives in a Wiltshire town (not bath as she trys to make out) in a help to buy new home. She's neither city or county. So this is already off to a good start.
They’ve legitimately copied the kids story about town mouse and country mouse.
?
I don’t remember one being a shady law degree student with a YouTube channel and a habit of scamming other mice who bought its cheese advent calendar. ?
Maybe it’s in the updated version and I read the original.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I'm surprised too! No comments about how she did a b&m haul during lockdown and touched E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!
Oh and deleted all the comments about it
I can't even hate watch her, I find her so irritating, nothing she does seems real or authentic. I don't get a good vibe from her partner either. She is the definition of fake nice, sugary sweet for the public but you know she isn't like that in real life.

I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!
I went to the Dentist today and had root canal. I have doughnuts, magazines, an endless supply of tea, my husband dancing attendance on me and soppy Christmas films on tap but nothing, NOTHING has cheered me up as much as this post. The fact that there's a slight possibility you might be serious makes it even funnier.

• Haha
I've just commented on her latest "DIY Make Your Own Advent Calendar" video with

"I made a prototype of my own Advent Calendar" using mainly empty cereal packets, left over wrapping paper and free gifts from magazines. I could probably make a few more of them as I still have quite a lot of stuff left over. If I make a video about it, do you think I could persuade people to buy it?" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
I can sort of understand why she thought this was ok - she's sold her advent calendar with her own merch at a typical YouTuber inflated price that people do get away with.

But beauty advent calendars are known for giving value. Showing herself receiving a high value item was really deceitful and selling on free items isn't acceptable.

The way she zooms in on her face in her response just highlights how smug and arrogant she is.

No way does a large pizza cost 5p to make. Does he not know the price of food? I worked in a pizza place over 15 years ago and the cheapest just cheese and tomato small pizza cost 40p then. Easily food prices have gone up 3-4 times since then and that was a tiny plain pizza. It's apples and pears anyway comparing to wrapping up pre made stuff and selling it on.

I'm surprised she earns enough to not work. Just opening two advent calendars on camera a week is so easy. Makes Alfie deyes look like a hard worker. She has a dead channel for the rest of the year.

Hope trading standards take action, not giving refunds is against the distance selling regulations.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I've never like Eltoria, she's utterly insincere.

Honestly though, anyone who buys merch or calendars from someone on youtube deserves everything they get.

Overpriced tat.

F

FamHam

Yeah after dominios had a good fingering of the pizzas and opened all the boxes and nibbled a bit!

Him and eltoria really are that thick. Doesn't help that eltoria said in her response her calendar wasn't to make money.

He needs to shut up and stop contradicting what she's saying. I get that he's protective and eltoria is probably having a meltdown behind the scenes but she still hasn't admitted what she's done.

tomatosauce

It isnt the fact she sold freebies that bother me, soap and glory, prezzy box etc all 'worked with her' and so were freebies for her I don't mind that, that's how businesses make profit coupled with her own merch items she put in that had huge marks ups. It's the fact she used opened and swatched products that were essentially second hand and not for her to resell. She the denied it did the most condescending video taking to us as if we were 5 trying the explain why we didn't understand how businesses work. It's was unhygienic, sly and illegal

Wonder if she's still going to restock ??
I left a comment on one of her recent unboxings ( as in after the sh*t hit the fan unboxings) asking was she going to restock her own advent calendars with what she was unboxing. It got a bit o' attention before it was deleted. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: