Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be him moaning about the advent calendar. He really doesn't get it!
Everyone who disagrees with them is a hater, obviously.

I think the Dominoes analogy is so stupid. People were unhappy with the advent calendar and wanted to return it but they won't allow returns. If you were unhappy with your pizza (maybe it came with a bite out of it), it would get sorted. Most brands want their customers to be happy - so they keep buying from them and recommend friends and family.

Reactions: 1
He's now saying there's 200k online trolls, because anyone that disagrees is a troll.

He wishes 200k gave a duck
Screenshot_20181102-065752.jpg

I think he meant, that 200k of us doesn't understand how businesses' scams work, because it's meant to be a scam, so his gf is doing it right!
*shrug*

Reactions: 4
OMG. He's an actual idiot! NO WAY does it only cost Domino's 0.05 pence per pizza! Is he having a laugh. His comments make him sound crazy. Yes his partner ripped off her adoring fans. Yes that a really stupid thing to do. Yes her fans were smart enough to figure it out, and then found evidence to back it up. Yes deleting those vlogs and going on the offensive is a serious PR fail. Yes writing bs crap about it on your facebook looking for sympathy is dull, at best.

Lol. How embarrassing. They are really incredibly naive. Swindling isn't their forte! :LOL:

Reactions: 3

Yel

I can sort of understand why she thought this was ok - she's sold her advent calendar with her own merch at a typical YouTuber inflated price that people do get away with.

But beauty advent calendars are known for giving value. Showing herself receiving a high value item was really deceitful and selling on free items isn't acceptable.

The way she zooms in on her face in her response just highlights how smug and arrogant she is.

No way does a large pizza cost 5p to make. Does he not know the price of food? I worked in a pizza place over 15 years ago and the cheapest just cheese and tomato small pizza cost 40p then. Easily food prices have gone up 3-4 times since then and that was a tiny plain pizza. It's apples and pears anyway comparing to wrapping up pre made stuff and selling it on.

I'm surprised she earns enough to not work. Just opening two advent calendars on camera a week is so easy. Makes Alfie deyes look like a hard worker. She has a dead channel for the rest of the year.

Hope trading standards take action, not giving refunds is against the distance selling regulations.

Reactions: 6
yeah cost of a pizza cannot be 0.05, even flour will cost more than 0.05, plus there's rentals, staff costs, electricity etc

I was almost going to say she made Zeella calendar looks good since Zella probably spent a LITTLE bit on packaging but I realised they both deserve to be on a wall of advent calendar scammers

Reactions: 2
yeah cost of a pizza cannot be 0.05, even flour will cost more than 0.05, plus there's rentals, staff costs, electricity etc

I was almost going to say she made Zeella calendar looks good since Zella probably spent a LITTLE bit on packaging but I realised they both deserve to be on a wall of advent calendar scammers
Well she's always been a wanna be Zoella!

Just had a look at her website and the advent calendar info is gone. The tab marked "Advent Calendar" on her shop is still there but the link leads to missing images. I wonder if Trading Standards or someone official is investigating.

I believe it costs just under two pounds to make a dominoes pizza. Then it's sold at premium, here at least, the Uk is horrible overpriced, you can buy dominoes pizzas for a fraction of the Uk cost in other countries.

the bf needed to stay absolutely silent. Eltoria really shot herself in the foot with this swindle. It really was not worth it, just to bag a few easy K.

Got to laugh that she didn't think anyone would find out she was selling freebies. I mean HOW would you think, nobody will notice I already opened this. I don't vlog but I know people have eagle eyes and they notice everything. lol. Fans will be able to quote you word for word on a vlog you made 5 years ago, that you won't even remember making lol

I remember years ago JK Rowling saying she's always amazed at the q's fans ask her about Harry Potter. She said they notice every tiny detail! Once she was asked why a boy was mentioned in one book briefly, then was mentioned in another but should have been in a year above. the boy had nothing to do with any story, and was easily forgettable. JK said she hadn't noticed it was a genuine error so thought quick on her feet and said he had failed that year so had to re-do it! But even she said she can't believe how people notice everything. I'd assume the same if I had a yt channel, you can't contradict yourself, or open items and expect people to forget it. They won't.

He is being dramatic with those figures, I'd be surprised if more than 100 or 200 fans were outraged. Even some of the people who received the crappy boxes made positive video's about them, Lol!

I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!

oh thank you, you have cheered up my dreary, grey Monday morning.

basic concepts? ok lets test this basic concept, I will just pop down to M&S and see if i can get some second hand stuff from debenhams and kick off with M&S customer service when tey tell me "sorry we cant do that as it is ILLEGAL"

Is that the hot boyfriend by any chance??? or the beautiful Eltoria?

"When will I, Will I be famous.........." tra la la

Bell.End.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!
This really sounds like it’s gonna be sarcasm, and then you get to the end and realise someone wrote this seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It isnt the fact she sold freebies that bother me, soap and glory, prezzy box etc all 'worked with her' and so were freebies for her I don't mind that, that's how businesses make profit coupled with her own merch items she put in that had huge marks ups. It's the fact she used opened and swatched products that were essentially second hand and not for her to resell. She the denied it did the most condescending video taking to us as if we were 5 trying the explain why we didn't understand how businesses work. It's was unhygienic, sly and illegal

Reactions: 6
It's nothing to do with business, her breaking all the seals then sticking her fingers in means they should have never even be given away let alone sold for a profit.

I went to the Dentist today and had root canal. I have doughnuts, magazines, an endless supply of tea, my husband dancing attendance on me and soppy Christmas films on tap but nothing, NOTHING has cheered me up as much as this post. The fact that there's a slight possibility you might be serious makes it even funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

God this made me laugh. I have no argument with her work ethic, I don’t know enough about her to know how she got her law degree or how she grew her channel from the ground.
But, looking at this scam I have my reservations how honestly she did it.
Even the most basic of qualification would make her realise what she’s done here
Is down right illegal ?

Completely false falsely advertised from the get go, stating it would be full sized products? When what was received was definitely not as described!
She also had absolutely no agreement with the company's of the products she's selling to work with them. That is illegal, like her or not it’s illegal!
Also there were open swatched products?
Absolutely not allowed under trading standards. You cannot sell a product that has been used or swatched like this. And that’s not even touching on the fact some came without directions for use or as part of a multipack “not to be sold separately” set.

She can delete all the evidence she wants and twist the facts to suit herself but ultimately what she’s done is show herself up as a scammer.
Until she openly addresses the whole disaster and makes it ok with EVERYONE involved she will continue to be a scammer.

You can like her channel, like her as a person, but see how much she’s messed up trying to make a fast buck. Not right.

oh thank you, you have cheered up my dreary, grey Monday morning.

basic concepts? ok lets test this basic concept, I will just pop down to M&S and see if i can get some second hand stuff from debenhams and kick off with M&S customer service when tey tell me "sorry we cant do that as it is ILLEGAL"

Is that the hot boyfriend by any chance??? or the beautiful Eltoria?

"When will I, Will I be famous.........." tra la la

Bell.End.
YOU are adorable! :love: I'm obsessed with your name and profile pic haha :)

Ruin her thriving business
Glad there's people who's supporting her scamming business! I hope her fans goes to shops and restaurants and supermarkets and gets handed 2nd-hand nasty stuff.
I don't mean thrift stores, I mean going into a shop to buy something new but getting a 2nd hand item marketed as new. Like Dominoes and being handed a month's old mouldy pizza for £16.99

Long live Eltoria's Advert Calendar!