Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her vlog channel is changing to a joint vlog with her twin called "country and city twin".

I don't know if eltoria is the country or city twin? She lives in a Wiltshire town (not bath as she trys to make out) in a help to buy new home. She's neither city or county. So this is already off to a good start.

Reactions: 5
oh no. It's like when I found out logan had a brother called jake and checked him out to see if he was any better :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
So her vlog channel is changing to a joint vlog with her twin called "country and city twin".

I don't know if eltoria is the country or city twin? She lives in a Wiltshire town (not bath as she trys to make out) in a help to buy new home. She's neither city or county. So this is already off to a good start.
They’ve legitimately copied the kids story about town mouse and country mouse.
?
I don’t remember one being a shady law degree student with a YouTube channel and a habit of scamming other mice who bought its cheese advent calendar. ?
Maybe it’s in the updated version and I read the original.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haha why am I not surprised. I had a friend once who whenever I mentioned the slightest good idea or something another friend had done, ran with it and sold it as her own idea like crazy. Annoying. I love creative people, like vladamua on insta, hate people who copy them like kylie jenner. I'll back a creative original person all the way. Eltoria is really showing her ugly true colours these days.

Reactions: 1
She's posted on her ig that she's been so unwell last few weeks and her twin has been helping her.

How strange she gets so unwell just as her scam is exposed and people turn on her.

The twin doesn't have a fake put on voice like eltroia.

Reactions: 4
She's posted on her ig that she's been so unwell last few weeks and her twin has been helping her.

How strange she gets so unwell just as her scam is exposed and people turn on her.

The twin doesn't have a fake put on voice like eltroia.
Eltoria's you tube voice with all the fake joy and excitement reminds me of the way those actors in the funeral plan commercials speak. "Look Dolores, I've found a new life insurance policy". "Look viewers, I'm going to scam the living cr@p out of you idiots whilst simultaneously breaking the law and if you don't like it tell it to my hot boyfriend who'll lecture all you jealous haters on how to run a business. Isn't that the most fun and exciting thing you ever heard?"

#OffTopic @FamHam - your profile pic though! :love::love::love:

She uploaded another video a couple of hours ago that probably should be marked as an advert. It's a very effusive 7th Heaven advert and there's a give away.

I don't know how to report it, I've tried and failed ? But her YouTube videos needs reporting absolutely no where does she state it's an advert or even say it's an advert yet her matching instagram post has #ad so proves it it. Why is she so sneaky trying to get around things thinking they don't apply to her

New video:

I thought I was going mad because I was sure she'd already unboxed the John Lewis calendar but it appeared on Willow's channel. It's weird that she's acting all surprised when she literally opened it a couple of weeks ago.

New video:

I thought I was going mad because I was sure she'd already unboxed the John Lewis calendar but it appeared on Willow's channel. It's weird that she's acting all surprised when she literally opened it a couple of weeks ago.
How is she getting away with this? It's awful and she's getting so many good comments

Reactions: 3
I emailed the shop I linked above as they seemed so similar and they replied with;

"The fringe, and brass caps and ear wires are pretty widely commercially available to assemble them, while they're really similar (I think our fringe is a longer) I have a lot bigger fish to fry getting ready for the holidays than to get into an internet spat over earrings, they were last season anyway! ;) Shame they used cheap fish hook wires though on their version. Thanks for letting us know, though.

Have a good one! :)"

Which I found rather funny lol

Reactions: 4
I don't know how to report it, I've tried and failed ? But her YouTube videos needs reporting absolutely no where does she state it's an advert or even say it's an advert yet her matching instagram post has #ad so proves it it. Why is she so sneaky trying to get around things thinking they don't apply to her
https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

There!

She must be really broke and desperate to open the same calendar again.

Those are slightly longer than eltorias, hers are even ugglier. Someone found exactly them on AliExpress for 0.60cents a pair delivered from China!

I don't know how anyone can watch her and not be annoyed at how fake she is.

Love how the first item in the calendar was a lipstick called immoral ?

Bwahahaha! :)

As for the earrings, they are a basic shape that's been around for years and hard to copyright, I should imagine! I've seen them everywhere.

Re: the earrings. Yes, they are a common craft item. One of my friends makes jewellery so I go to a lot of craft fairs with her and I've literally seen the same earrings a hundred times from a hundred different sellers.

I've been watching Paula Holmes doing advent calendars and I think she's great. She's an actual beauty blogger and knows her stuff!