Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really interested in seeing her boyfriends bully boy replies to comments about her calendar scam. From what I’ve seen he’s done more damage on line than she has ?

Reactions: 2
I’m really interested in seeing her boyfriends bully boy replies to comments about her calendar scam. From what I’ve seen he’s done more damage on line than she has ?
He admitted that the products were freebies and said something along the lines of "you jealous witches should have been happy to get something hand wrapped from eltoria".

It only takes a few clicks to find out her fiance's work and eltoria has even told the local newspaper what road she lives on making it easy to find her address - https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/...vous-micropig-escaped-for-a-little-adventure/

Shes on purpose given away her address while trying to desperately promote her YouTube channel.

Reactions: 3
I'm only looking because she claims her house had gone up a lot in value in a year since she bought it. But cant find the exact one as it's in a development of 12 (tacky) new builds (some still up for sale). But seeing as she bought it for new (probably help to buy) I doubt it's worth any more as houses in that area are just about staying static (it's not in either bath or Bristol as she claims - closest to Swindon) and new builds are worth less as depreciate like a new car for the first year or two often.

Sorry last post I promise, got excited about seeing when she tweeted her music video debut, sadly she's just the model :(

Back in 2014 she was selling cheap Chinese bags as her first range and tweeting that people can advertise on her site for £4 a month.

I've found her next range of earrings no doubt, at 21p a pair she will sell them on for £20 while claiming she hand makes them ;)
Screenshot_20181029-095429.jpg

Reactions: 1
He admitted that the products were freebies and said something along the lines of "you jealous witches should have been happy to get something hand wrapped from eltoria".

It only takes a few clicks to find out her fiance's work and eltoria has even told the local newspaper what road she lives on making it easy to find her address - https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/...vous-micropig-escaped-for-a-little-adventure/

Shes on purpose given away her address while trying to desperately promote her YouTube channel.
WOW they are not smart or media savvy are they?!

Jesus, so many cocks up :ROFLMAO: Haha jealousy. Hilarious. I would say nobody is jealous of Eltoria, and disappointed and ripped off is accurate. lol He's as dumb as her.

So her real name is Simoné Partner. Simone the scammer sounds right :D

For some reason, both of them have left their facebooks open. I always thought her boyfriend was just fat, but looks like 10 years ago he was in good shape.

Here he is just smashing her old laptop for fun, who cares if it could have been sent somewhere to be recycled and used again by a child in the 3rd worlds
eltoria1.jpg

Is this when he proposed to her?
19702890_10207645367732216_5707076150166071950_o.jpg

he looks kinda chavvy, but they do live in a downmarket Wiltshire village. all of these are his good photos that used to be profile shots!

998397_4384596193038_1956299468_n.jpg
11221714_10203234748229485_7026592314209098651_n.jpg
16427759_10206620605593803_8631594180219823919_n.jpg

This is an old profile photo, so obviously he does classy photoshoots
483132_3342249215015_1156498672_n.jpg

She's posting two adverts on her ig one after the other. One for a pig shampoo and the other for some suppliment for her. Of course neither are legally declared.

Her "micro" pig is now almost full size. What an idiot having such a huge animal in her garden.

Her nails Inc video is so cringe, not put that its an ad on anything and uses the phrase 'working with' to avoid saying it! Not a bad word to say about it and every more crazy faced (her stare and fake smile) than normal. Got job she's got comments off

She's definitely coming across a bit manic in that Nails Inc video, very over the top. Don't know why Nails Inc would "work with" her given the recent scandal.

There are still people on her IG mentioning the calendar in her comments but she's disabled comments for the Nails Inc one.

Is she breaking rules? What does working with mean? That's usually an ad but she doesn't say that anywhere. Seems like an bad ad as she's speaking all kind of crap about the product that sounds like the brand has told her exactly what to say.

She's so fake, loud and annoying.

"Rainbows are really in this year with pride and everything" yes because rainbows for pride is a brand new thing for this year :rolleyes:

Saying this calendar is perfect as a gift for just about everyone and all these products are so moistureing, this is an ad. Reporting to ASA please do the same.

Reactions: 6
She's just desperate to please the brand, if she's going to say bullshit she needs to at least make it a tiny bit convincing.

Does she think Pride is like the Olympics or something and it only happens every four years?

Reactions: 4
I think pride just attracts more basic witches thesedays that don't give a duck about human rights but like an excuse to wear glitter and face paint.

If the LGBTQ community was facing big problems in the UK eltoria would not be supporting or mentioning it.

Reactions: 5
This has to be him moaning about the advent calendar. He really doesn't get it!
eltoria-boydfriend.jpg

LOL.... did Dominoes received 100 free pizzas and sold them each for £16.99, with the pizza still bearing the brand of, say The Soup Kitchen?

Reactions: 11
Yeah after dominios had a good fingering of the pizzas and opened all the boxes and nibbled a bit!

Him and eltoria really are that thick. Doesn't help that eltoria said in her response her calendar wasn't to make money.

He needs to shut up and stop contradicting what she's saying. I get that he's protective and eltoria is probably having a meltdown behind the scenes but she still hasn't admitted what she's done.

Reactions: 6