Eltoria

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I bought a pair just like it (forgive me I went through a Kath from Kath & Kim stage when it came to earrings, I even had her parrot earrings from a holiday haha) about 6 years ago. They're common and def nothing original there from Eltoria or whatever her real name is, she's not that creative.

I mean how hard is it to design a unique pair of earrings, wear them then include them in a calendar with your name on them. That's the sort of thing she should be doing. My friend got some bags made up to sell from China, and they put her name on the labels, looked the business. Wasn't expensive in the slightest, I imagine earrings would be pennies each inc her name on the tags.

That's one of the things that bothered me about Zoe's one, the lack of personalized items, there could have been one cookie cutter, but make it coloured, a dark green like her calendar and a unique shape, a christmas tree or a pug with a santa hat on shape, and have in rose gold Nala or some clever play on her name for christmas and Zoella on the other side. Everyone knows she loves trees so she could have got away with that basic shape. Not just a random silver cheap bit of star tat, and two of them. lol. It's so lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm really glad to see that Jackmate's latest Zoella's book review is awash with comments asking him to do one on Eltoria's calendar!!

I might just get my wish, especially considering how popular those comments are!! :D

I've just commented on her latest "DIY Make Your Own Advent Calendar" video with

"I made a prototype of my own Advent Calendar" using mainly empty cereal packets, left over wrapping paper and free gifts from magazines. I could probably make a few more of them as I still have quite a lot of stuff left over. If I make a video about it, do you think I could persuade people to buy it?" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest video not disclosing affiliate links, posibilly sponsored?
There is something just so smug and of putting about her, she comes across like she's fake and probably not half as nice of a person as she tries to be in her videos which is why she comes across and so condescending as it isn't her natural personality

Jaackmaate posted a comment on his latest video saying if he got 15k likes before midnight, he'd post a video on the Eltoria advent calendar:

I've liked, 6.6k so far. Its a cheap shot but eltoria deserves to be dragged for this. She's just carrying on as normal now.

Might not get 15k by tonight.

I hope your happy eltoria jefree star and jack mate know who you are!

Reactions: 1
I think he'll probably post the video anyway. If you look on Twitter and his previous videos, he has so many comments asking him to talk about the Eltoria thing. I think his Zoella calendar video from last year was really spot on so I think he'll do this justice.

I watched Petty Paige's video on it and I just cannot deal with her shouting at the camera and swaying from side to side for 30 mins.

Oooo, just realised that the Behind the Scenes video is now missing.

Last edited:
I think he'll post the Eltoria video anyway. He's probably already recorded it or in the middle!

He got 20k over 2 days the last time, and now he's on about 9k, Eltoria must be sweating haha :ROFLMAO:

I honestly HATE that Eltoria had the original video you posted FamHam, removed from youtube using the copyright!!!!!

I've heard she was doing that, so I went back to find an original video where it shows the crap she was unboxing and showing evidence eltoria WAS putting used and unwanted gifts into this girls calendar box, and yep she had got that one deleted with copyright even though she was barely in it. HOW has she got those vids removed!! She was barely in them, and it was definitely under fair use.

What an absolute cow!!

These were her fans! They bought her merch in good faith, couldn't wait to share it and promote it and her channel, instead got ripped off, saddened, used crap masquerading as nice new gifts, then when they were refused refunds and treated even more badly, they spoke up for themselves, did well with views and before they could claim the adsense eltoria the wicked witch had them removed. Damn!!

I HOPE Jack Mate does do a video on it, and that he does a good job of showing the original content, but how will he find the footage he needs now? Eltoria deleted all her video's showing her unboxing those items she put in their calendars. I hope he contacts soon to be wilson, and get a copy of her original video or at least sees it and gets an idea.

Eltoria is making sure anyone who uploads any video's featuring her in any clips opening products she then gifted, get removed.

Just, Wow! How does she has subscribers again?!!

Last edited:
I watched Petty Paige's video on it and I just cannot deal with her shouting at the camera and swaying from side to side for 30 mins.
I hope Jaack does a video, but I find his videos really over produced and edited these days. The picture just never says the same for more than 5 seconds - zoming in or out or some effect. I know people have a short attention span and need to constantly be entertained but it just makes me feel sick.

I feel old but much prefer fewer effects. I can cope with swaying and petty doesn't shout as much as some!

I absolutely hate Jack's edited video's. He doesn't need to go to those levels. I think he's spending more time on special effects than content these days, his Zoella book review felt rushed and he missed the best comedy home goals. He could've just read any of the threads here and got a better script for comedy. Not that I encourage that, it's lazy, but you know.

That video was so dark it annoyed me so I had to play a game and listen LOL I kept trying to brighten my monitor, I thought it was me for a while :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Is she that desperate for YouTube support she's unboxing adult toys on some random unknown youtubes channel now?

When you think zoella is immature you haven't seen eltoria xD oh my watching that video it's just so hard to believe she's a 25 year old with a law degree? She just laughs like a 12 year old boy whenever he says something somewhat inappropriate. Oh dear

I feel old but much prefer fewer effects. I can cope with swaying and petty doesn't shout as much as some!
I would say she's the shoutiest of all the YouTubers I've watched recently :LOL:

I hate having to constantly adjust the volume on videos because the creator doesn't know how to equalise their sound.

Yeah, that wasn't good. He hasn't done / edited a video as good as his zoe video for a year.

His zoe book review was disappointing.

this eltoria one was almost unwatchable for me. who tf is Alex, annoying. And that blue filter!

At least he did a video on her though. She's gonna be pissed, she thought she had worked hard to cover this up.

@LittleRoots It's okay, he does mention the most important things I guess & just like the zoe book one he didn't do his homework just rushed it, it's just a bit too jokey for me. People were really ripped off and he's just acting like it's a bit of fun ig. I haven't finished it yet though. I can't stand that kid with him.

He didn't show any of the footage of people opening the items and the footage of Eltoria doing the same, so all the incriminating stuff like that is missing. he didn't show eltoria receiving that rainbow type make up thing or whatever it was as a reward from a company that's unavailable to buy, then someone receiving it in the calendar!

I guess that footage is gone, hidden, and he didn't want to risk showing it in case eltoria came after him and deleted the video.

But he did show footage of her opening zoe's calendar to show her personality, then said he's not gonna hate on her personality, so that was both pointless and bizarre!! At least he did out her for being fake when opening calendars, I guess?!

I'm a bit confused by this video.

It is me or did Jack twice laugh at his own laziness and incompetence making this video ?

Last edited:
Btw I just saw this comment and I hadn't thought of it it's brilliant!

By the way the shitstorm is on its way. A lot of people Will Be Opening the calendar in december. More disappointed customers. Yay