Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nasty piece of work. All Chelsey said was the back and forth videos were funny. Nobody slagged elsies kids they said she's a tit mum 😂 she is 😅 I don't know how she can make transphobic comments about chelsey they look like they could be sisters 😂 same bad brows, filler, similar tattoos. The only difference is the hair colour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elsas current live is vile toward Chelsey. Said she could get her terrorised and making transphobic comments. Shes such a mess and 🙈
Oh my god someone's on the sniff, she hasn't taken a breath

She is absolutely disgusting! She was meant to be coming into Liverpool tonight so she's obviously changed her mind and sniffed her whole bag that was meant for tonight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Amount of kids who worship her she talks about bullying etc yet she doing it to chelsey and calling her a man head but then does a reverse saying she has transvestite mates she is deluded. Ask anyone they know I am ya we all do some old woman selling nudes kids only sniff for money Brandon struggles to see his own kid and elsa always on about being a nan funny as her and the kids mum fell out as she was sick of being off her barnet and people in boxing the nudes
Reason she does not go out because she know after a certain time she will get done it why shes always home handy

Reactions: 2
People reporting her in her live. Telling everyone who her kids live with and how respected she is lol 😂 She defo cancelled Liverpool cos she knows she’d get laughed back over the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t she gone to Liverpool? The young girl she was going with has deleted all her the TikToks with any reference to Elsa so it looks like they’ve fallen out!

Reactions: 1
Basically if watch the live people send gifts and worth money in the end so all young kids who worship her make her money

:mad::mad::mad: Ugh I just seen that. Makes ya feel sick doesn’t it. Some people don’t get that working all day. Is she declaring all this to the dwp like? I very much doubt it.

Why hasn’t she gone to Liverpool? The young girl she was going with has deleted all her the TikToks with any reference to Elsa so it looks like they’ve fallen out!
Probably realised she’s more trouble than she’s worth.

:mad::mad::mad: Ugh I just seen that. Makes ya feel sick doesn’t it. Some people don’t get that working all day. Is she declaring all this to the dwp like? I very much doubt it.

Probably realised she’s more trouble than she’s worth.
Exactly just snort a 50 bag chat a load of shite and get paid for it! It must be paid by tiktok for all those interactions she gets!

I don't know how it works but by the looks of her latest tiktok post she's saying thanks for that 70quid and it shows something about diamonds?? Does anyone know how this works??
using real money you can buy tiktok coins and they all have different values, people can send you them during your lives and they equate to money which you can withdraw as vouchers I think

Elsie actually said on live she doesn't get Benifits they just help her pay her rent. I think that's the same thing no? Is that Lou Lou bangs real voice?
I believe it depends on your income? She could have claimed she is only earning x amount. I assume she's claiming under the tax threshold too which probably makes her eligible. She definitely has undeclared income.

She's been banned like 5 times now 😂 I can still see both her accounts though she's maybe just had a temp posting ban

I am gutted I missed her live 😂 I noticed that the girl she was going to liverpool with posted a Video a few days ago about positivity and who you associate with reflects who you are etc, so I think she is defo steering clear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.