Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on some comment on a video Chelsea was a p**do cos she got a 14 year old pregnant before she transitioned. Chelsey put it up on a video and said it’s not true. I think she’s deleted the video now though and not sure whose comments Elsa said it on. It won’t let me write the word I’m on about.
Eeeew why a horrible bleeping cretin she is

Reactions: 4
😂 he’s had a hard paper round hasn’t he. Rough or what. He’s a lackey of hers definitely. Prob gets him his dinner a 20 bud and biffs to hang round with her and takes her filthy photos 🤢.
Definitely thinking hes don one living in his mas box room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She her latest tic tok jesus its rough thinks she some goddess she needs putting down how do her fellows not see shes no icon she a vile bully really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She her latest tic tok jesus its rough thinks she some goddess she needs putting down how do her fellows not see shes no icon she a vile bully really is
They’re all blinded by birkenheads biggest bellend 😂😂😂😂

She’s not involved with the cd now. She’s going to concentrate on her own business 😂😂😂😂
She’s gonna look after her own business...selling your fanny for £5 that twitter have seen isn’t business 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Delusions of grandeur. Imagine being that deluded to prance around and pose like an utter knobhead every bleeping day. Someone needs to chin her and knock her down a few pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also think it weird that Brandon's baby mama is like 12 years older than him!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really thinks she's something special doesn't she........ total embarrassment! Where's the wee boy that she had now he's gone? the one was always on the x-box lol

Reactions: 2
Yep Brandon's baby mum is on tik tok in her 30s like rumour is had enough of her and she was having social workers sniffing around her brandon ain't seen the baby for ages either I see rosie scottish bird has used her music she was plugging 😂

Yep Brandon's baby mum is on tik tok in her 30s like rumour is had enough of her and she was having social workers sniffing around her brandon ain't seen the baby for ages either I see rosie scottish bird has used her music she was plugging 😂
Tell a lie we all happy familys today her nudes must of sold well so buy the family splash the cash

• Haha
I honestly think she’s one of the most vile people I’ve ever seen on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My fella drove past her today with a group of young lads in tow... deffo think she grooms brandon and his mates me! Summit extremely weird for a 'woman' ... i use that term loosely... to hang around with a group of kids especially when half of them have seen her tits and fanny all over the internet!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.