Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly never seen anyone behave and carry on the way she does. It’s actually shocking!

I can’t believe people follow her and she has so many fans... bizarre!

Reactions: 4
I’ve honestly never seen anyone behave and carry on the way she does. It’s actually shocking!

I can’t believe people follow her and she has so many fans... bizarre!
Surely most of her followers are there for the drama rather than the love of her!!

No wonder I haven’t seen her. Wonder why?!?
probably cause of her live yesterday.

1:she said if she sees Chelsey in the shop she’s going to strangle her but not hurt her cause she will go to jail on recall.
2:Then she was going on about her being a transsexual and showing her “****** fanny” on webcam - even though Elsa does sex work herself it’s apparently different because she only takes pictures of herself and doesn’t perform on webcam cause she knows people are watching - don’t know what she thinks people are doing with her photos like haha
3:Then she was going on about how Chelsey is always on the sniff and pot
4:Then she was saying Chelsey wouldn’t promote her CD on twitter cause she’s followed by celebrity’s and she’s a has been wannabe
5: then she said she insults people on anger but she isn’t a bully.

then I turned it off lol

Reactions: 5
Hi all new to this thread lol as I noticed someone put it on tik tok.
Well what can I say about this woman.
I only watched her videos cause I thought she was a nutcase and she was overboard but the more videos I've saw I find her disgusting and the fact that she is promoting her sex work on tik too when she knows a lot of kids follow her is disgusting. I went on her twitter account what she promoted and couldn't believe the videos she has posted she is a disgrace. Fair enough if that's her thing but why mention it on her tik toks?. Her name on twitter is banterqueen20.

Reactions: 3
Chelsey has done a tiktok using that song that Elsa has been promoting 😂
I wonder if she’s trying to get her locked up cause I have no doubt if Elsa sees her she will knock her out she won’t be able to help herself. Hi ho hi ho back to the nick Elsa goes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t blame her , she’s nothing but aggro. Isn’t she going on telly about her surrogacy? Banter queen will be wanting her to plug her cd and give her a shout out 😂

I am gutted I missed her live 😂 I noticed that the girl she was going to liverpool with posted a Video a few days ago about positivity and who you associate with reflects who you are etc, so I think she is defo steering clear
Hi all new to this thread lol as I noticed someone put it on tik tok.
Well what can I say about this woman.
I only watched her videos cause I thought she was a nutcase and she was overboard but the more videos I've saw I find her disgusting and the fact that she is promoting her sex work on tik too when she knows a lot of kids follow her is disgusting. I went on her twitter account what she promoted and couldn't believe the videos she has posted she is a disgrace. Fair enough if that's her thing but why mention it on her tik toks?. Her name on twitter is banterqueen20.
She’s disgusting. Giving kids the wrong impression of how to earn a living. I’ve see her twitter account and how she gets away with it I don’t know. Are you allowed to post stuff like that?

Reactions: 1
Don’t blame her , she’s nothing but aggro. Isn’t she going on telly about her surrogacy? Banter queen will be wanting her to plug her cd and give her a shout out 😂

She’s disgusting. Giving kids the wrong impression of how to earn a living. I’ve see her twitter account and how she gets away with it I don’t know. Are you allowed to post stuff like that?
believe it or not that’s actually tame to some of the sex work that gets posted on twitter 🙈🙃

what about this racist chav called '
scottishlassjuls'
has this horror
popped up on your tiktok
she is painful to watch but
deserves a thread of her own purely for the comedy value

(scottishlassjules) goes on her live and threatens her trolls with telling them about the time her 2 sons went into her neighbours home and murdered him and finds it cool and funny. Rosie Bush Is always touching her face greasy hair house a mess in the background eating takeaways off paper plates on the floor but Dosent claim to be a domestic goddess unlike EF and CH her rants are quite good to watch. chelsea harwood needs a A reality check with all the time she spends wrapped in a duvet not leaving the house she’s had hair removal yeah but she still has blue pigment left over that’s why the camera picks up the “5 o clock shadow” then again no foundation over the top of it I’d be interested to see Chelsealike she is in her profile picture without the filters. at least Rosie Bush actually looks after her kids unlike Elsie - and chelsea works part time so she can do what she wants but still Chelsea nothing special at all probably the most boring out the bunch. the same followers that lick ones arse lick the other then join each live to tit steer. It’s comical keep it going. Think half elsies followers have made her think she’s someone cause she’s got that gullible personality she’s not been used to money or good looks until she got some extra cash from her gash to buy hair extensions lip filler nails lashes tan nice clothes okay house. If you search her on Facebook Elsie frost it comes up with a 2017 Facebook page with old photos of her house it’s nothing special looks more like a hostel.

(scottishlassjules) goes on her live and threatens her trolls with telling them about the time her 2 sons went into her neighbours home and murdered him and finds it cool and funny. Rosie Bush Is always touching her face greasy hair house a mess in the background eating takeaways off paper plates on the floor but Dosent claim to be a domestic goddess unlike EF and CH her rants are quite good to watch. chelsea harwood needs a A reality check with all the time she spends wrapped in a duvet not leaving the house she’s had hair removal yeah but she still has blue pigment left over that’s why the camera picks up the “5 o clock shadow” then again no foundation over the top of it I’d be interested to see Chelsealike she is in her profile picture without the filters. at least Rosie Bush actually looks after her kids unlike Elsie - and chelsea works part time so she can do what she wants but still Chelsea nothing special at all probably the most boring out the bunch. the same followers that lick ones arse lick the other then join each live to tit steer. It’s comical keep it going. Think half elsies followers have made her think she’s someone cause she’s got that gullible personality she’s not been used to money or good looks until she got some extra cash from her gash to buy hair extensions lip filler nails lashes tan nice clothes okay house. If you search her on Facebook Elsie frost it comes up with a 2017 Facebook page with old photos of her house it’s nothing special looks more like a hostel.
🤣🤣🤣Cash from her gash! I’ve seen them photos on Facebook with her meffy house and 4 x 4 fringe. She thinks she’s a celebrity definitely, goes on about how many followers she had as if it’s a big deal. She needs to concentrate on her kids. People on TikTok have seen more of her than they have. I wouldn’t like that life at all 300k followers and a few holidays? Rather have my kids any bleeping day. Pure deluded scum. Bet All these “fans” wouldn’t like her if she lived next door to them getting her bits out in her hot tub in the back garden. No morals at all.

Reactions: 6
Jesus that 2016-17 Facebook page is grim. She looks about 50 on those pictures and if she’s actually only 38 now she’d be 34 in them 😱 if it wasn’t for Botox she’d look ancient

Lol she's a mess and these fans what suck up to her are desperate people have you seen what they put (love you queen).
No wonder she thinks she's something, Elsa Frost that is and those pics 🤮🙈

Reactions: 2
The Facebook is Elsie tyrese frost. Her house is the same one she has now.
my heart dropped a little I’m not gonna lie when she’s got photos of her and tyrese clearly in a contact centre as her profiles pictures I wouldn’t want to plaster that I only see my kid supervised

Reactions: 6
Cash from her gash!! 🤣🤣 just near choked on my coco pops 😂

that rosie bush makes me itch 😷 and did anyone hear elsa on that live the other night going on about who all her kids live with? Making out like its a personal agreement and it suits her fine? 🤔

did anyone hear elsa on that live the other night going on about who all her kids live with? Making out like its a personal agreement and it suits her fine? 🤔
In the same live she was saying she knows about domestic violence because her kids’ dads (and she did say plural so that means at least 2) were violent to her, then about 5 minutes later talking about how they’re all safe with their dads/their dad’s family. It made me feel a bit icky, I know that it could mean there’s no contact with their dad if they’re with his family but how could you be sure?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.