Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s bigger and worse women in jail that wouldn’t give two belting her everywhere! She probably didn’t open her mouth to anyone in there incase they shat in her coffee! She’s done a bit of time now thinks she’s billy big bollocks!
I imagine she’d be giving it large from behind her locked door of a nighttime, then backing down the next day ‘cos there’s sccccrrrews around’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, me again, but you know when someone keeps banging on about not being bothered and it’s so obvious they are, where as how chelsey is being, is how elas wants to be perceived. Chelsey is being funny and quite witty with responses and rational... And she doesn’t seem genuinely affected by Elsa, it’s just given her a bit of content!

Reactions: 4
Honestly that skipping at the end😂😂😂 it makes the video. She’s got more banter than wanker qween
Yeh shes had me proper laughing since all this murder started. Elsa thinking she’s mad throwing the threats round. Bet her heads fell off now she knows chelseys not arsed. Aww all her boxing vids and duet with her raging ‘roids brother haven’t had the effect she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, me again, but you know when someone keeps banging on about not being bothered and it’s so obvious they are, where as how chelsey is being, is how elas wants to be perceived. Chelsey is being funny and quite witty with responses and rational... And she doesn’t seem genuinely affected by Elsa, it’s just given her a bit of content!
Yeah my partner says this to me apparently If I bring it up more then once it’s bothering me same with Elsa

Reactions: 1
Cant believe people were paying 20 quid for a CD but off course she ain't taking nothing to do with that anymore shes too busy with her own stuff.....bantaqueens a busy woman ...nice one 😂😂😂😂😂

Who the hell buys Cds these days, its not 1999 when you order a copy cd from your mobile hairdressers husband. The whole thing is shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m honestly confused by all of the rantings. Is Elsa friends with the comedian who posts as loubobang?

Who the hell buys Cds these days, its not 1999 when you order a copy cd from your mobile hairdressers husband. The whole thing is shocking.
Coz dur everyone gets about with these still 😅😅😅🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m honestly confused by all of the rantings. Is Elsa friends with the comedian who posts as loubobang?
yeah apparently they have some online friendship, I rekon lou lou just uses her for followers.

the thing is when Elsa first joined tiktok its all fun and games but then the trust comes out. Lou lou will be next on the chopping board.

also i bet those CDs will not be sent or something and all the fans will come for her. Apparently she attacked and blocked a fan who runs a fanpage, so the fan is fuming 😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.