Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes vile she that backtracked saying wouldnt go someone's house but still grab her on the street

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is thick as mince - at least chelsey had some brains and wit.
All elsa can do is shout man head and pretend to be sick calling people ugly
she truly is shite to argue with
Shes just said now that she doesnt believe in going to peoples houses its there security so if she sees her in the street she will just grab her 😅😅😅🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
she wouldn't last a minute with that attitude if she did come up here to Scotland :ROFLMAO: she'd get a kick up the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes taking the piss out of Chelsea saying she flashes her half fanny half cock....what a trans phobic witch
sly little wanker

Reactions: 3
Apparently she cant stand liars and she doesnt work at the sunbed shop she pretends shè does also she tells loads of lies thats why she frauded the system she tells that many lies and she doesnt have no reason to lie 😅😅😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
comedian is a lose term.. very lose term almost as lose as Els
I’ve googled and actually have to admit that the person I thought was Loubobang isn’t actually the person I thought it was 🙈 this is what “not taking my medication does” 🤣

shes taking the piss out of Chelsea saying she flashes her half fanny half cock....what a trans phobic witch
sly little wanker
Yeah she doesnt care what ppl say about her on her tiktok yet shes always pulling them about it 😅😅🤦‍♀️

Out of the two elsa looks like the man. lets be honest.. chelsey looks tiny! she is such a bully omg!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.