Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo itโ€™s nearly time for a new thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My thread name idea is

bread flaps canโ€™t spell will she end up in jail only time will tellโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Late to the party can someone tell me who chelsey is please and what their issue with each other is.. thanks xx

Late to the party can someone tell me who chelsey is please and what their issue with each other is.. thanks xx
Misschelseyharwood her tiktok name used to be pals with Elsa but some girl called rosie called elsa out for being the vile wench she is and basically chelsey dod a video saying she buzzes of the back and forth between them but Elsa didnt like that and starting makin one of her many lies up saying chelsey said something about her kids when she didnt moral of the story Elsa is a massive paranoid freak gets things twisted sees red doesnt bother to ask people things and straight away goes on to tiktok to make a video to cause drama ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love that.
Put the bleeping tunes on Bread flaps is live. Only fans sale , was twenty now five.
Probs having a rant about the thread ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 3
I just watched the recorded live where she said ' You've got no mum, you've got no dad, you can't have kids what have you got?'
and i just thought you nasty bastard!!! lost my mum when i was 11 and due to an illness i can't have kids. does that make me any less of a person then her the cheeky git....I am fuming!! :mad:

Reactions: 9
Should we ask Chelsey Harwood to name the new thread ?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shes told all her followers to go over to chelseys page and report all her videos so she gets banned and shes gonna jump in a taxi in a minute and go and smash her head in because shes got nout better to do ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is thick as mince - at least chelsey had some brains and wit.
All elsa can do is shout man head and pretend to be sick calling people ugly
she truly is shite to argue with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.