Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never went out then either (and that was before covid)
may have been on a tag though lol

does she go full frontal? :ROFLMAO:
Spread eagle. Anyways enough about granny fanny. Rosies called her out on looking at the nudes a girl sent Brandon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read a while ago on here about her only fans somebody screenshot her arse all tit saying she obs doesnt wipe 🤮🤮 I seen her other day asking that other girl she met in the "ref" as she calls it if shes going to Cyprus with her n the other girl ffs imagine being stuck next to that on a plane with huge speaker screaming bantaqueen bantaqueen complete riot off a woman

• Haha
I read a while ago on here about her only fans somebody screenshot her arse all tit saying she obs doesnt wipe 🤮🤮 I seen her other day asking that other girl she met in the "ref" as she calls it if shes going to Cyprus with her n the other girl ffs imagine being stuck next to that on a plane with huge speaker screaming bantaqueen bantaqueen complete riot off a woman
Ive always wondered why she says 'ref' im assuming she means reef? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Just found her twitter feed......she has the brass neck to out Chelsey as doing web cams, jesus love you're only charging a fiver..is it worth it lol lol!!!

• Haha
Wonder if Elsa is even liked in the jail or if she's someone's witch
There’s bigger and worse women in jail that wouldn’t give two belting her everywhere! She probably didn’t open her mouth to anyone in there incase they shat in her coffee! She’s done a bit of time now thinks she’s billy big bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant find it what page is it on?
It's been removed by the looks of it, was on rosies page when I posted about it. Was just the video of Brandon going into her room to show her the nudes a girl sent. Rosie just put a caption over it saying how disgusting it was

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It's been removed by the looks of it, was on rosies page when I posted about it. Was just the video of Brandon going into her room to show her the nudes a girl sent. Rosie just put a caption over it saying how disgusting it was
But it is tho

Reactions: 1
I mean he’s definitely helped her with videos sorry 😂🤢 if my sons came into show me girls tits they’d get a clip round the ear not me joining in 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But I guess we all “parent” differently if you can call Elsa a parent.. kids yeah they like money but they need love and nurturing not shown off all over social media to fool people into thinking your a good mum

I mean he’s definitely helped her with videos sorry 😂🤢 if my sons came into show me girls tits they’d get a clip round the ear not me joining in 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ But I guess we all “parent” differently if you can call Elsa a parent.. kids yeah they like money but they need love and nurturing not shown off all over social media to fool people into thinking your a good mum
I hate how I just know she probably said to her own son "my tits are better" or something of the like LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it's disgusting 😂 I was only saying Rosie posted about it. Tiktok must have removed it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ill have a nosey myself when im h9me from work she will prob post it back up 😅😅😅👍

Get onto this profile for Rose's she is funny with her ripping bread flaps
Just been on seen the video where she called her a minge selling rodent everytime she says im not bothered but clearly is i cant stop thinking about catherine tate am a bothered tho 😅😅😅🤦‍♀️ fml

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.