Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to come back on after her latest video about Lou bang where she’s like “she’s not one of these people selling their minge online and scrounging” pulling a disgusted face, that’s literally what you do!!!!
🤣🤣
I know, what is she on about?
Also Loubobang (the “strong independent women” said in that thick scouse accent that sounds like she’s gargling sperm!) has/had a Wishlist and also, If she’s that highbrow and great, why on earth does she get Involved with all the dramas with people (remember BPG?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do use all not find it hilarious the way they’ve turned on each other! Elsa Chelsea & that loubobang made that bipolargirl81 life a misery now look what’s happened😂 Also did anybody get on the last tik tok, about not into those girls that sell there m1nge online, them cam girls?? Hypocrite much? I can’t bare Elsa, she needs a good crack!!

Reactions: 10
@Thenoseyneighbour the fact they get turned on each other is hilarious. Elsa isn’t capable of holding down a friendship/ relationship so it was only a matter of time. TBF BPG is an absolute clown but she seems fairly harmless in comparison to this lot. Loubobang and Elsa apparently did a live last night and Lou was bladderd and they were falling Chelsey every name under the sun. Did anyone catch it?

Is it me or does anyone find it hilarious how she preaches she hates bullies.... pot kettle black there darlin 😂👀

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does anyone find it hilarious how she preaches she hates bullies.... pot kettle black there darlin 😂👀
Yeh she’s the worst out them all for it. And she’s meant to be charging 20 quid for a CD lol. When will people realise what a complete woman she is. And the stuff she says how does she get away with it?

Do people still buy cd’s? Wouldn’t it be better as a download 🤔 I have to say all this drama since calendar gate has kept me entertained gutted I keep missing the lives but did see about of chelseys this morning. Tiktok is a crazy place!!

Loubang was embarrassing on her live last night. As if shed be friends with elsa in real life omg i cant stand loubang after this! Laughing my head off at her threatening that rosie woman saying she has good friends im glasgow😂 oh please
Imagine any of them were your mum!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree with you @Luckyslife89 BPG is a pain in the ass like. Yeah I kind of caught the back end of I live, she was saying she’s a bad friend she would of always had Elsa’s back! That’s another idiot that’s got way to big for her boots!

Reactions: 1
Elsa's just commented on her latest video calling Chelsey a brass. Errrrr..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's wait for round 2 now with elsie v louloubang haha because we all know it will happen eventually ⏳

Reactions: 6
Ooh juicy I can’t help but watch granny fanny but she’s vile! Loubo is funny but something very off with her, why would she want to associate with the likes of Elsa

How has she not been blown up as she is a benefit cheat, claims disability and benefits but sells herself blatantly all over Social media and now making copy CDs at £20 a go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Feel sorry for her kids, makes out she is a good mum, but never takes them on holiday or even out for the day. She has a big dog stuck in a kennel all day outside for protection. She is an absolute mess. I mean how can she afford all the stuff she brags about online hhhhmmm

Reactions: 6
Elsie actually said on live she doesn't get Benifits they just help her pay her rent. I think that's the same thing no? Is that Lou Lou bangs real voice?

Omg if she has booked that Stella island she’s gonna last abar 5 mins it’s classy lol

Elsie actually said on live she doesn't get Benifits they just help her pay her rent. I think that's the same thing no? Is that Lou Lou bangs real voice?
I'm sure you have to be in receipt of some kind of benefits to claiming housing benefit 🤔

Reactions: 3
Elsas current live is vile toward Chelsey. Said she could get her terrorised and making transphobic comments. Shes such a mess and 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.