Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t feel sorry for this woman one bit, sheā€™s just as much of a bully as Elsa is. Sheā€™s sh*tting her knickers off the other crackpot because usually sheā€™s doing videos giving people sh*t & she didnā€™t do one back to Elsa! There both nasty pieces of work!!

We're are these girls parents to offer support. I know elsas are smackheads. We're is chelsea,s support, if my family seen this I would have them banging my door off and moving me out the city x

Reactions: 1
We're are these girls parents to offer support. I know elsas are smackheads. We're is chelsea,s support, if my family seen this I would have them banging my door off and moving me out the city x
Elsas parents arenā€™t smack heads they bring her kid up they havnt always been the best of people but they are actually ok people they just wipe their hands of that mess

Feel sorry for Chelsey sometimes but she gets herself involved in drama and causes most of it so what does she expect? Seems to me she doesnā€™t have a lot of people around her Itā€™s like she seeks out people on TikTok and then just attacks them for no reason, Then continues to slag anyone who stands up to her. Bit like Elsa Frost but milder šŸ˜‚ Elsa Thawed if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know what, I actually made the mistake of believing some of the tit elsa says. So her parents arnt smackheads lol. Why is she saying they are, that woman gets stranger by the day.

Go on chelseys live now sheā€™s ripping into Elsa, no her parents arenā€™t smack heads in the slightest sheā€™s just a lying witch

Chelsey always has to shove herself into every drama and then says sheā€™s giving her ā€œopinionā€...that nobody asked for.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m always flipping with Chelsey. Iā€™ve followed her on and off for a few years on Facebook. Iā€™m lead to believe she scammed people when she did her prinny pearl partyā€™s, and then she went through a bit of a random nonce hunting phase, then she seemed to calm down a bit when she was with Donny. But some of the things she says are absolutely vile. You can be honest without being an absolute bell end and hurting people.

Feel sorry for Chelsey sometimes but she gets herself involved in drama and causes most of it so what does she expect? Seems to me she doesnā€™t have a lot of people around her Itā€™s like she seeks out people on TikTok and then just attacks them for no reason, Then continues to slag anyone who stands up to her. Bit like Elsa Frost but milder šŸ˜‚ Elsa Thawed if you will.
Elsa thawed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What did she say on the hour live?? Missed it. Loubang blocked me
From her live last night when she was sucking elsas arse

Iā€™m always flipping with Chelsey. Iā€™ve followed her on and off for a few years on Facebook. Iā€™m lead to believe she scammed people when she did her prinny pearl partyā€™s, and then she went through a bit of a random ponce hunting phase, then she seemed to calm down a bit when she was with Donny.

Elsa thawed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
whoā€™s Donny?

What did she say on the hour live?? Missed it. Loubang blocked me
From her live last night when she was sucking elsas arse
I saw about half of it, she said her side of the story which was that she hadnā€™t seen anything other than addressgate with that Rosie, commented what sheā€™d commented then Elsa posted videos about her and blocked her. She said Elsa never called her until late last night and that Chelsey blocked Elsa on everything she could find. She also said that Elsa buys people things all the time to try and get one up on them so she can ask them for favours, and that she always threw everything that Elsa bought her away because it was cheap and nasty and didnā€™t fit. She said that Elsa hasnā€™t got any mates and that she has a new ā€œbest friendā€ every week because she is so bad to her mates nobody sticks around. She also took the piss out of Elsa for going away on her own and then latching on to those girls and said it was pathetic. She called Elsa ugly and that sheā€™d got a horse face and she said she wouldnā€™t have it out with her in person because she would end up in prison and she didnā€™t want to leave her dog. She basically ridiculed Elsa and said she thinks sheā€™s hard but you never see her actually doing anything she threatens online and that sheā€™s just all talk. She was laughing about when Elsa had a keg bounced off her head and said it was probably because she was slagging the blokes off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw about half of it, she said her side of the story which was that she hadnā€™t seen anything other than addressgate with that Rosie, commented what sheā€™d commented then Elsa posted videos about her and blocked her. She said Elsa never called her until late last night and that Chelsey blocked Elsa on everything she could find. She also said that Elsa buys people things all the time to try and get one up on them so she can ask them for favours, and that she always threw everything that Elsa bought her away because it was cheap and nasty and didnā€™t fit. She said that Elsa hasnā€™t got any mates and that she has a new ā€œbest friendā€ every week because she is so bad to her mates nobody sticks around. She also took the piss out of Elsa for going away on her own and then latching on to those girls and said it was pathetic. She called Elsa ugly and that sheā€™d got a horse face and she said she wouldnā€™t have it out with her in person because she would end up in prison and she didnā€™t want to leave her dog. She basically ridiculed Elsa and said she thinks sheā€™s hard but you never see her actually doing anything she threatens online and that sheā€™s just all talk. She was laughing about when Elsa had a keg bounced off her head and said it was probably because she was slagging the blokes off.
And every single partner that I 100 percent agree with. Spot on chelsea.

Reactions: 3
A lot of what Chelsey says is spot on and I agree with a lot of it, but sometimes it doesnā€™t need to be said. I just feel like if she didnā€™t get involved with literally every drama going then she wouldnā€™t have these people coming after her all the time. She doesnā€™t know when to just leave it

I mean sheā€™s a mess and sheā€™s clearly got some issues and is honestly as bad as the others for kicking off and bullying...but she does have a knack for picking up on other peopleā€™s bullshit

Reactions: 2
It made me laugh yesterday that Chelsey kept saying how she wasn't arsed and it didn't bother her etc, then in her live last night she was absolutely fuming and kicking off. šŸ˜‚

Elsa has just said on her live that she (Chelsey) sold pictures of her ā€˜****** fannyā€™ on Twitter

Elsa has just said on her live that she (Chelsey) sold pictures of her ā€˜****** fannyā€™ on Twitter
I know really bad

did anybody catch her live?

do you think her and that awful loubobang or whatever sheā€™s called will get her on Thursday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.