Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a Rosie thread I would be very careful with that terminology 'grooming' where have I heard that before...
OK sorry about that. Heard about this amazing place from Chels and have now deleted TT because I can catch up here! Thanks to all who post the videos 🀩🀩🀩

Reactions: 5
Well hellooo huns, tell ye what she is a proper let down isn’t she, as the bare faced cheek to tart herself up and make a promo for the big reveal of info then just comes out with bare wham bars, mate I feel ashamed for you, go and stand in the corner and stop trying to come back, major fail cos you can’t come back from this.....arise queen chelsey and king Chrissy πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ€΄πŸΌ

Reactions: 9
I’m going to move off the sofa and participate with life away from BF for a few hours.
As it looks like there will be another thread soon ..... β€˜don’t leave me behind Jack πŸ˜— the waters so cold’ ....little titanic humour there for you ..... well I amuse myself anyway πŸ˜‚ back later tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.