Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said it about him because his ex tried to give him it but he hasn’t got it he won’t be assed that she’s said it he’d of known she was going to use that she said it last time they fell out on a live aswel
She's just disgusting!! I can't believe someone would say that and just throw it out there willy nilly, sick in the head!

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen the original live so shes moved onto Chelsey & Chrissy? Is Dean living with her or is it payday again? This woman continuously makes no sense 🤣 any news on the Simon v lobo yet?

Reactions: 5
Is there a thread about Rosie? I see shes now grooming more girls from Ireland. I'm aware she has received terrible treatment too. Buying pals every week

Reactions: 3
She must of had a line to wake her up abit, as on her live this morning she sounded like she had the Colombian cold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread about Rosie? I see shes now grooming more girls from Ireland. I'm aware she has received terrible treatment too. Buying pals every week
Yeah I don’t like it follow her but what was said to by another woman makes my blood boil

Part 3/3 Tiktok live.... i have 25 mins of FB live i can do later but now i reeeally need to sleep!
Thanks for doing this ♥
That's homophobic hate speech on that live! Kerrie was missing from that! I noticed a couple of names who were commenting are also commenting on Chelsie's posts 🤔🤔
And when I googled BF she came up on a review site for prostitutes 🤮🤮 so double lies and standards again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.