Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chocco where are you today girl you alright has Cheryl found you
I’ve only just got on 😭 the crotch goblin is poorly. How inconvenient on the press release day. I’m still catching up. Just seen the TikTok ones and I am absolutely fuming. I know we all knew she was venomous but she has excelled herself today. Really thinks she’s untouchable doesn’t she piece of tit! 🤬 anyway I’m on page 28 I will see you all soon xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is there a thread about Rosie? I see shes now grooming more girls from Ireland. I'm aware she has received terrible treatment too. Buying pals every week
There's a Rosie thread I would be very careful with that terminology 'grooming' where have I heard that before...

Reactions: 8
I’ve only just got on 😭 the crotch goblin is poorly. How inconvenient on the press release day. I’m still catching up. Just seen the TikTok ones and I am absolutely fuming. I know we all knew she was venomous but she has excelled herself today. Really thinks she’s untouchable doesn’t she piece of tit! 🤬 anyway I’m on page 28 I will see you all soon xx
don’t take too long mrs!! Speak to u soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope your crotch gobbling alright and don't worry we will keep you updated and tagged xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.