Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of had a line to wake her up abit, as on her live this morning she sounded like she had the Colombian cold
Was thinking the same. We all know it makes you hyper like that.....I mean I’m happy at moment but no raving in my room at that’s age of 37!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen the original live so shes moved onto Chelsey & Chrissy? Is Dean living with her or is it payday again? This woman continuously makes no sense 🤣 any news on the Simon v lobo yet?
Deans just always round her isn’t he, we can’t talk about Simon an Lou on this thread she has her own and the mods are already fuming with us

Reactions: 6
Im 33 and dont have that kind of energy haha
I mean I think it’s clear to see that’s not energy from her, I think she’s definitely on the old Marching Powder. She grunts constantly as if she trying to get the excess up her nose. 😷 oh I feel sick!

Reactions: 3
She’s dropped herself right in it hasn’t she saying that her followers have made fake profiles to get info, isn’t that entrapment? She’s deffo no the smartest breadflaps in the kingsmill

Reactions: 8
I dont know if Rosie is trying or putting on a show. Either way its failing. Another one addicted to TT, goes on live and then cant keep her.mouth shut. #notallScottishwomen

I mean I think it’s clear to see that’s not energy from her, I think she’s definitely on the old Marching Powder. She grunts constantly as if she trying to get the excess up her nose. 😷 oh I feel sick!
Shes clearly addicted to it coz who the hell does it this time of day, hey im no saint ive tried it but defo not in the morning

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.