Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've seen it all now 😭😭😭🙈
thought she was private so relied on you bunch to share is she public again ? Might need to keep an eye on tiktok too now if she is public again FB i cant do as i shut it down years ago 😅😅😅
For her to tell everyone he has aids is the worst thing someone can say especially if its not true and about someone she used to call a friend it just goes to show how much of a tit person she is and how low she will go to gain followers
omg goodness how low can that piece of tit go

Reactions: 1
she failed to mention she was the one dishing out addresses and phone numbers first and that she seen her arse with Chelsey because she found a video funny.... Elsa started alllllllllllll of this but there she is playing the victim. I pissed myself laughing when she started to cry!
absolutely and the more ppl following this keep protesting that she started all this the better

So just to clarify we learned nothing new than she's telling everyone Chrissy has aids. I'm not really interested in anyone's status unless I'm sleeping with them.

Elsa breadflaps frost, playing victim to circumstances she created 2020

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you MrsKane for the catch up vids! 😘 I cannot believe the tit she's said.
The the things she's saying about Chrissy ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was a bleeping nightmare back then, she's not changes one bit. I stayed away most of the time over at my mums, then moved away
Is she what she acts as being in real life and why haven’t people done something because there’s no way I would be near that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oooh she went off the head at Dean telling her to calm done at the end....she is unhinged!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well I've seen it all now 😭😭😭🙈
thought she was private so relied on you bunch to share is she public again ? Might need to keep an eye on tiktok too now if she is public again FB i cant do as i shut it down years ago 😅😅😅
Won’t let me watch it 😳😩 just a black screen with a play button in middle 😤

So just to clarify we learned nothing new than she's telling everyone Chrissy has aids. I'm not really interested in anyone's status unless I'm sleeping with them.

Wow !!! So much for I’m taking a break for my menkle elf , she’s a nasty Manipulating witch !! She knows that will mess with his head , that lad has defo got MH problems , why do people believe all her bull shite !!! 😡😡

Reactions: 4

your spot on! She said nothing that claimed to prove her or anything about her!! She pulled the oh pity me party! Ffs she needs to grow some balls she wouldn’t survive up in Scotland’s local pub with her fake ass crying talking absolute ballocks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes an idiot, you cannot catch aids, she obviously doesnt have a clue. If he is hiv positive or not, its none of her business, how dare she. Its actually illegal what shes doing.

READ THIS ELSA FANS!!!!!
And she said her fans have been making fake accounts up of Chelsey on adult websites which is illegal, the police can request the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and come to your house, its an extremely serious crime as its classed as soliciting someone, since its been set up by someone else and not the person. Chelsey can actually contact the police and then they will check the IP address with the websites and pay YOU a visit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched a bit of the BF live an it was basically a hate campaign for Chelsey , trying to get her banned , mmm whose obsessed with who again !!! An she was totally contradicting herself , spouting I only want positivity guys then calling chelsey the most horrible names !!!

Shes an idiot, you cannot catch aids, she obviously doesnt have a clue. If he is hiv positive or not, its none of her business, how dare she. Its actually illegal what shes doing.

READ THIS ELSA FANS!!!!!
And she said her fans have been making fake accounts up of Chelsey on adult websites which is illegal, the police can request the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and come to your house, its an extremely serious crime as its classed as soliciting someone, since its been set up by someone else and not the person. Chelsey can actually contact the police and then they will check the IP address with the websites and pay YOU a visit.
Bringing AIDS/HIV into it is so low.. I don’t understand much about the condition but I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 11
She’s like ‘I’m a nice person’.. luv I’m also a nice person but I generally don’t have to tell people... they KNOW! Ya Doyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
your spot on! She said nothing that claimed to prove her or anything about her!! She pulled the oh pity me party! Ffs she needs to grow some balls she wouldn’t survive up in Scotland’s local pub with her fake ass crying talking absolute ballocks!!!
Nah she wouldn't stand a chance acting like that, she'd be arm and a legged out the pub 😂

Reactions: 3
She was VILE about the things she said about Chrissy. Chrissy, if you're reading this we know she talks utter tit love, we've got your back xxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.