Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing AIDS/HIV into it is so low.. I don’t understand much about the condition but I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
And another thought.. that’s blatant homophobia too.. saying Chrissy has it.. is it cos he’s gay.. coincidentally I have many gay friends and not once had it popped in my head to think they have/could have aids.. so to use it as some kind of slur... 🤢

Reactions: 8
your spot on! She said nothing that claimed to prove her or anything about her!! She pulled the oh pity me party! Ffs she needs to grow some balls she wouldn’t survive up in Scotland’s local pub with her fake ass crying talking absolute ballocks!!!
I know imagine her going into a pub in Glasgow acting like she does 😂 she’d never be seen again haha maybe I should invite her up 🤣🤣🤣 only kidding I wouldn’t subject the people of Scotland to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bringing AIDS/HIV into it is so low.. I don’t understand much about the condition but I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Absolutely!! It most cases you can life a happy healthy life an it’s undetectable, you can take a medication that can stop you passing it on you your partner!! It’s defo nothin to be ashamed of , she’s just scrapping the barrel trying to mess with his head !!! She’s a vile piece of tit

Absolutely!! It most cases you can life a happy healthy life an it’s undetectable, you can take a medication that can stop you passing it on you your partner!! It’s defo nothin to be ashamed of , she’s just scrapping the barrel trying to mess with his head !!! She’s a vile piece of tit
HIV that is xx

Reactions: 5
VERY careful about mentioning Rosie! but i understood she was also going to the police about chelsey so why wouldnt she be careful about mentioning her???

Reactions: 4
And an other thing BF ya complete bellend since ur sending ur wee breadcrumbs over here to stick up for u!!! Chelsey never asked as to make anything up about u!! Ur doing it all urself away honestly take a long hard look in the mirror and see why everyone u ever go near abandons u!!!!!!! Ffs you can’t actually be soo thick to think it’s everyone else’s fault.. NAWWW ITS U THATS THE ISSUE

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t see the video it’s a dark screen with a line across the play button 😭
If you long press the attachment block a little menu comes up on my iPad, if I just press the box the screen you show comes up but if I long press actually in the text box we type in the little menu pops up, took me ages to figure it out!

Reactions: 2
Right I’m waaay behind but I’m going to work backwards! Is anyone else slightly worried that if she carries on she will definitely be locked up and then what are we going to do??! Who will entertain us? I suppose we could get these threads published as a book so we can enjoy it all over again! Funny and a whole lot better written than 50 shades with a cast of characters nobody would believe actually existed! What would we call it? Bread flaps and other bakery stories?
Part 1/3 Tiktok live
ahhhh i can’t see it😫iv not been on here long enough to suss out how to view that! I still class myself as a Tattle Virgin ☺

Reactions: 2
the insults are horrendous, always Coming back to the fact that chelsey ’isnt a real women’ and will never have kids, same with Chrissy. You know it’s 2020 right, if they got themselves to a position where they wanted kids, they have options they could pursue! how can you say that when you had your kids removed because you went to prison? I don’t have kids myself but I can tell you now if I did I wouldn’t be putting myself in situations where I risked having them removed!!

• Wow
VERY careful about mentioning Rosie! but i understood she was also going to the police about chelsey so why wouldnt she be careful about mentioning her???
yup.U could clearly see rite through her!! She couldn’t mention Rosie cause it was the reason she’s been locked up all weekend and she will have conditions before she was aloud out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other thing... Casual drug use. For a start 99.9% of the population do not do coke! I’m no angel I have done it several times when I used to be out and about in my early twenties BUT you cannot play the mental health card and go on coke binges! It’s drives me up the wall!!

Reactions: 13
We don't even need to make anything up about Elsa she's bad enough 😂😂😂 she makes herself look bad she doesn't need any help with that

• Haha
yup.U could clearly see rite through her!! She couldn’t mention Rosie cause it was the reason she’s been locked up all weekend and she will have conditions before she was aloud out
wonder if they will do a restraining order, I would assume that would cover social media nowadays!

Reactions: 4
the insults are horrendous, always Coming back to the fact that chelsey ’isnt a real women’ and will never have kids, same with Chrissy. You know it’s 2020 right, if they got themselves to a position where they wanted kids, they have options they could pursue! how can you say that when you had your kids removed because you went to prison? I don’t have kids myself but I can tell you now if I did I wouldn’t be putting myself in situations where I risked having them removed!!
I think shes extremely jealous because Chelsey and Chrissy are not governed by anyone or anything, they are as free as a bird.
Were as Elsa has shat out 4 kids which she could not look after and were raised by other people, her house used to be a tit hole and she cannot control her behaviour. So I do understand the jealousy.

My profile pic
Omg Loggybear I have only just clicked ur pic and realised what it was!!😱😱my deepest apologies for thinking u looked a tad deranged and could easily pass urself off as a crumb!!! I Really need to go to specsavers 🤓😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.