Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo going sleep now as back up at 3pm for another night shift... see yas on thread 9 🤣

Reactions: 5
TO THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IVE POSTED THE TIKTOK LIVE IF YOU JUST SCROLL BACK A PAGE OR TWO, ITS IN 3 PARTS!

Also, well done to her for dropping her brother on for an assault charge!
I can never view these attachments. I’ve got an iPhone. Is there any other way of viewing?

Reactions: 1
TO THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IVE POSTED THE TIKTOK LIVE IF YOU JUST SCROLL BACK A PAGE OR TWO, ITS IN 3 PARTS!

Also, well done to her for dropping her brother on for an assault charge!
Go to sleep! We will fill you In later 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's going to be absolutely devastated when he hears everything you know. Its sly on him! She's one of the most evil people I have ever come across!!
For her to tell everyone he has aids is the worst thing someone can say especially if its not true and about someone she used to call a friend it just goes to show how much of a tit person she is and how low she will go to gain followers

Reactions: 7
Well I hope her spy relays this bit of information, your a disgusting excuse for a human being, you need to give your head a wobble and face the reality that your mental health has nothing to do with the sewer that is your mouth or your obsession with another persons genitalia. I don’t give a crap how hard you think you’ve had it, you created the situation you are living and if you have a crap about your boys and daughter you would conduct yourself in a way that inspires them not embarrass them. You’ve said so many times your kids are impeccably behaved, I’m pleased but you can’t take any credit for that and to say you can is delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is being threatened apparently 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can never view these attachments. I’ve got an iPhone. Is there any other way of viewing?
I use an iPhone. U have to hold it in and it will come up download and once done it popsup as a wee arrow on top of the screen to watch

Reactions: 5
I’m raging I’m working and missed it all!
Am raging am off work an missed it all!!! I thort her fbk live was at 10 o’clock ! I did predict to my gf tho that she would cry in her live an just read that she did , she’s unbelievable an hearing she’s said Chrissy got aids 😳 absolutely disgusting absolutely friggin disgusting someone should send it to the bizzies an let them see she’s still “bullying” people!!!! Sayin bizzies am got her phone coz she bein bullied she is one LIAR!!! That’s not why guaranteed it’s over all the rosie carry on an that other stupid attention seeker cherylfibness , fuming she’s said that about Chrissy wether he has or hasn’t what right has she got !!!

Awww well I missed the lot just like I do these threads now lol don’t have Facebook and missed the TT one , can see from you all she’s on her finest vile haven’t learnt any lessons self
And FYI Alexandra I think you are her spy on this PUBLIC forum someone needs to be coz it’s evident her basic literacy skills are missing she can’t even read comments so hi ... duck you and duck off ... have a nice day now 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's going to be absolutely devastated when he hears everything you know. Its sly on him! She's one of the most evil people I have ever come across!!
She’s always said it about him because his ex tried to give him it but he hasn’t got it he won’t be assed that she’s said it he’d of known she was going to use that she said it last time they fell out on a live aswel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.