Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m waaay behind but I’m going to work backwards! Is anyone else slightly worried that if she carries on she will definitely be locked up and then what are we going to do??! Who will entertain us? I suppose we could get these threads published as a book so we can enjoy it all over again! Funny and a whole lot better written than 50 shades with a cast of characters nobody would believe actually existed! What would we call it? Bread flaps and other bakery stories?

Reactions: 10
hahaha she saying Chrissy G takes drugs everyday & she will write to PIP and ESA to report him she got all the video evidence :ROFLMAO:

Chrissys mum disowned him as he terrorises her 24/7

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why oh why can’t these breadcrumbs see that she’s just pure evil to the core, what are they going to do when she’s eventually locked up ... I have a suggestion get a bloody life and stop worshiping a dirty low life

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for all those tattlers that are rushing home for the exposé at 10 or 11

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Alexandra ruth........ yes we are talking about you,
you pinhead who has your tracky or jumper glued to you
BF sister asked if you had kids you said yes 1 and then went in the room with him
like you are a caring mum.... you JOKE no wonder your up BF smelly ass :sick:

DID YOU HEAR THAT WHEN I GO BACK THE POLICE STATION :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Part 1/3 Tiktok live

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I find it funny when people say they went to school with Chelsea she was a knob Etc.............
:poop: nah you never because I DID & i would know if you did you fool :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Saying Chelsea is jealous of BF tucked in Vagina :ROFLMAO:
BF is a big liar Iv saw her content won't say why or where to find it and she's got an outie. There's a lot going on down there 😂. Anyways what's the news? Is the 10 o'clock live still a thing

Reactions: 2
hahaha she saying Chrissy G takes drugs everyday & she will write to PIP and ESA to report him she got all the video evidence :ROFLMAO:

Chrissys mum disowned him as he terrorises her 24/7
Thought she was upset that they had fell out geez she really just opens her big gob and let’s 💩 fly out of it

Reactions: 2
What photo is Elsa reffering too that Chrissy posted? or have i completely missed something! god forbid!

Part 2/3 Tiktok live

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.