Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she failed to mention she was the one dishing out addresses and phone numbers first and that she seen her arse with Chelsey because she found a video funny.... Elsa started alllllllllllll of this but there she is playing the victim. I pissed myself laughing when she started to cry!

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she said on her TikTok live this morning that Chrissy has got AIDS though, that is so far below the belt its unbelievable!! I was lost for words when she said that!
Wow!!!! That’s a low blow , I really have ran out of words for her yenno

• Wow
Reactions: 6
TO THOSE WHO MISSED IT, IVE POSTED THE TIKTOK LIVE IF YOU JUST SCROLL BACK A PAGE OR TWO, ITS IN 3 PARTS!

Also, well done to her for dropping her brother on for an assault charge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow!!!! That’s a low blow , I really have ran out of words for her yenno
Me too, I honestly cant believe she did that and I can confirm he absolutely hasn't because my brother has been with Chrissy many times, he loves him! I spoke to him after that live and he said its bullshit and that Chrissy is one of the nicest people he has ever known!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she going on about being Bellied??...She was the Bully a week or so ago but now the tables have turned.....Ooh well she don't like that does she 🤣

What a joke I missed the whole bloody lot! I can’t seem to watch the videos that are uploaded on to here? I’m on iPad? Morning all btw!

Reactions: 2
she failed to mention she was the one dishing out addresses and phone numbers first and that she seen her arse with Chelsey because she found a video funny.... Elsa started alllllllllllll of this but there she is playing the victim. I pissed myself laughing when she started to cry!
Oh friginell yenno what I said to my girlfriend last night she will start crying on her live guaranteed!!! An she did? Am peed off I’ve missed it thort it was at 10 o’clock????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too, I honestly cant believe she did that and I can confirm he absolutely hasn't because my brother has been with Chrissy many times, he loves him! I spoke to him after that live and he said its bullshit and that Chrissy is one of the nicest people he has ever known!
Try send him our love and tell him we know she chats absolute dog tit and we hope he is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Try send him our love and tell him we know she chats absolute dog tit and we hope he is ok
He's going to be absolutely devastated when he hears everything you know. Its sly on him! She's one of the most evil people I have ever come across!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.