Elsafrost29 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either she knows shes going down and is going out with a bang or is just thick and adding to the case this Facebook live is gonna be brutal
She’s on just now but just the same lies about Chelsea n Chrissy and us lot she’s want her fans to report us

Morning tattlers I’ve been up since 6 and been catching up. Can someone who recorded the live make a compilation and put it on here for shits and giggles 😂 like a ‘best bits’ of her live

Reactions: 7
when she started crying i burst out laughing, you never lost ya kids for being mary poppins you divvy :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesnt half back track dont she 1 min going for the kill next leave them I dont need negativity in my life make ya mind up

Reactions: 5
dont need to block social media am a welsh............. a welsh ............. WTF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww boo hope she’s turning the water works on 🤣 how the hell can she say she’s all about having a positive attitude when she is slagging off people ha she really is a thick bint 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I don’t judge anyone leave them to be negative I’m not doing this with violence I’m a nice person
GET OFF MY PAGE YOU UGLY SLAG YOU ARE BLOCKED 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
omg telling everyone to bombard Chelsea and get her page gone.............. erm let me think................. NO :ROFLMAO:

Investigation going on about her being bullied.... YEAH RIGHT !! LOONEY TUNES :sick:o_O

so the police involved over Rosie, Not arl Cheryl aka @k.dee.clothing or whatever :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Her brain does not run right!
Against my better judgement I went and watched that car crash for a while. How many times can she contradict herself?
so now she’s going to leave it and let her followers deal with Chelsey and Chrissy but she’s complaining about trolling from them? As well as all the other BS she is spouting and the lies! Sitting there saying she’s all good and probation services have her back with her solicitor and court letters on full display . My head hurts .

Reactions: 4
hahaha she needs our help to defend herself against Chelsea o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Says its easier that getting her own hands dirty so yes i will use my fans to do it :sick:

Reactions: 2
she sounds pathetic she wants us to report every video and her page.... nah :ROFLMAO:

says she wont advertise bf on twitter or adult sites as bf will steal all her clients :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Morning fellow tacklers ive just caught up with everything been lurking and liking as I haven’t been feeling to good 😷🤢 gutted I missed her lives 😩 see she’s still contradicting herself tho the silly sausage 🙉🙈

Reactions: 2
Surely the police can be knocking at her door for what shes saying is she that stupid, im missing the lives cos I'm at work

Reactions: 3
I find it funny when people say they went to school with Chelsea she was a knob Etc.............
:poop: nah you never because I DID & i would know if you did you fool :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Saying Chelsea is jealous of BF tucked in Vagina :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.