Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocco

Chatty Member
I’ve spoken to him and it’s broke my heart 💔 how could someone stoop that low and hurt someone like that
The empath in me is really hurting for him today. I hope it doesn’t affect his new start at college and stuff because that’s what the vindictive bitch is trying to do. I can’t express how much I fucking ate her. Actual real hatred.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hamfred

Honestly there must be someone who can just casually call to hers, grab her by the balding skull head and rub her face in the gravel in the floor, what a nasty, evil little twatty she is, the woman is clearly living on another planet and these Richard heads that keep pandering to her are making her think she a quite normal

• Haha

Antispasmodic

@Theslip

I wrestle with this too a little and see your point.

She would have been a nightmare at school and that would contribute to her illiteracy, that’s forgivable as she was a child. But, she’s an adult now and makes choices, she will have been given so much support throughout her time in the judicial system, functional maths and English are both free at college.

She doesn’t ‘work’ or have children to look after so has no excuse - she’s just a chancer/dosser ... which again would be forgivable if she were a nice person - but she’s not.
She studied ‘Hotel Reception’ at college (according to her Facebook page) - can you imagine being greeted and checked in by arl BF? I’d walk straight back out again 😊

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Bless Chrissy thanking us for being nice. Tattle gets a bad name but I don't think it's a bad place. It's not hard to recognise when someone's not a twat anymore ie Chelsey and Chrissy. Rosie still a bit of a twat. BF biggest twat ever can't see her changing.

• Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
she failed to mention she was the one dishing out addresses and phone numbers first and that she seen her arse with Chelsey because she found a video funny.... Elsa started alllllllllllll of this but there she is playing the victim. I pissed myself laughing when she started to cry!

Harloe1990

I commented on one of these threads a few days ago saying I thought chrissy gee was a hanger on arse licker ect I got it completely wrong the guy who I was talking about wasn't him its someone else she videos with regular. I was just looking at that chrissys tts and realised it aint him. Feel a twat now 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Fleekon1

I can’t believe Chrissy feels he has to justify or prove himself to that rotten slag. I’ve had friends in the past I’ve fallen out with etc and never once would I even consider hurting them in any way shape or form because I’m a decent human being and it’s not in me to try and ruin anybody. She’s a sick fucker and is going to have a very lonely life. Team Chrissy and Chelsey here. We see right through her the calculated bitch.
I knew he would be devastated! She's a horrible bastard I swear to god 😡😡😡

• Sad

Greentwo

What a state she was tonight. I just cant understand her followers “love you babe” etc etc my god! Are these people idiots. They wont not be capable of joining a forum, so we not need worry about them coming here!

• Haha

Hamfred

Well, I took the plunge and tonight was my first night of posting after hanging around for months, what can I say... I love it and I’m ready for it all again tomorrow, let’s hope someone records the fb live tomorrow, na night gals

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hamfred

That social media break for “me mental elf” lasted long didn’t it....Chrissy gee we got ur back kid don’t worry 😉 I see the exorcist part 2 happening sometime this week, it is almost Friday and I can just feel it in me bones our bf is gonna go off, it’s not like her to let the side down now is it

• Haha
Reactions: 11