Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I imagine announcing your love of BF in the northwest is the equivalent of a American announcing their love for Trump. Only for the deluded and mostly uneducated. Imagine the pure embarrassment on all ye mates faces if you told them you got a shoutout from banter flaps and were buzzing about it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Antispasmodic

Chrissy just given TL a shout out on a TT appreciated the positivity posted about him - he’s a sound lad ❤

• Heart

xxDannixx

when she started crying i burst out laughing, you never lost ya kids for being mary poppins you divvy :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🤯

• Haha

xxDannixx

ALSOOOO complaining Rosie gave her address out, then she did on her license THEN she now says she is giving it to loads to send her some cards with positive comments :unsure:o_O She cant stay off live, proves she was in the cells and had no access to social media, as it's not in her to TAKE A BREAK

Plus she made her sister lyndsay and Pin head Alexandra look live divvys for both giving different stories
then herself later admitting CID had her broken phone

• Haha
For me the aids thing is a massive deal for me I mean I know it’s one thing to say someone has it but if you look at the back history of what Having hiv and aids did in the 80s especially to the gay men and what they went through and she’s throwing it around like it’s funny no sorry... you can take your snack attack ham pocket and fuck right off I’m glad she had her kids taken off her so they won’t be in-sighting the hate speeches she lets flow out of that giant jaws from bond face of hers

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Make sure you record and post the highlights, il be going bed shortly after my 14 hour shift and as aerosmith said.... i don't wanna miss a thiiiiing

BlueSmurfWatching

Shes an idiot, you cannot catch aids, she obviously doesnt have a clue. If he is hiv positive or not, its none of her business, how dare she. Its actually illegal what shes doing.

READ THIS ELSA FANS!!!!!
And she said her fans have been making fake accounts up of Chelsey on adult websites which is illegal, the police can request the IP address and come to your house, its an extremely serious crime as its classed as soliciting someone, since its been set up by someone else and not the person. Chelsey can actually contact the police and then they will check the IP address with the websites and pay YOU a visit.
Bringing AIDS/HIV into it is so low.. I don’t understand much about the condition but I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Loggybear

Chatty Member
This comment 100% percent spon on. Cant stop thinkin about poor chrissy my heart goes out to him. All for clout the yoke of thing thinkin she some sort of a god she boils my blood. I actually feel sorry for her family and kids because if she was my mam sister or child she would have been disowned long time ago and wouldnt never admit to ever been related to the sewer rat
The poor lad is going out to have tests done just to prove he hasn't got it, that really made me angry as he doesn't need to prove anything that comes out of the vile vindictive spiteful gob of hers I just hope he is ok and can get past this

• Sad
Well well well thread 8 🙌🏽😁 congrats my beauties .....

, ooooh it’s so hard resisting the temptation to not comment on her live isn’t it , I nearly did so proud of meself for the self control I have 😅 , thank god am not as weak as eve in the garden of Eden 😅
Can someone please let me know what her fbk name is please ? 😘

• Heart
Hi Chezza 👋🏼 i think for your own sake you should just give ye trap a rest now. The police are obliged to investigate any threats it’s their job babes, you ain’t special, we don’t deny u have phoned the po po! Our point is your case is standing on 2 wobbly legs hun and it won’t hold up in any court in this land. So they will investigate they will give Elsa and telling off (at best) and they will tell u to go home and stop causing murder from brum to Birko. P.S why are u calling us worms? That’s a bit mean, you was just as wormy back when everyone was on side? What happened? You progressed on to snake pretty quick 🐍

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Grr I’m getting angry that people are questioning Chelsey. Now she’s feeling crappy about the lovely thing she did. Can’t please people anymore can you. 😠

Ninks56

Anyone else’s hubby think they are having an affair because they are up till all hours on their phone catching up on breadflaps adventures? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
My hubby is fed up of me bringing him up to date and my bad Impressions of her 😂! Apparently I need to get a grip! Until I told him she has dragged Chris into it now he's all ears. gif haha

• Haha