Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up from the start of thread 7 because I couldn’t find it... major effing FOMO 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Check this out pahahahaha (credit to the eagle eyed follower of Chelsey and animation done by pandemoniumanimations
0CF24A03-7AE1-43A0-9044-6C69BE5E1A59.png

• Haha
Bloody hell folks, just caught up again 😁 I’m really disappointed in alex, can’t believe she is going to waste nhs time during a pandemic. That trackies going to need to be surgically removed soon isn’t it! Scruff 😂
She’ll need an acid bath to remove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sat working pondering things like... when does bf get time to show off her hippo yawn when she’s on TikTok all the time 🤔 does she recycle admire me material as much as she does her TikTok 💭 has she ever put out a TikTok on admire me 🧠 does she get aggy on there like she does on here or is the only beef of the curtain kind? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just posted a video takin the piss sayin, "If the Banter Qweeeeen did get locked up, you all better get a pen an paper, fill your car full of petrol coz you're comin on a visit"

Tellin ya, that 3 week bullshit is deffo when she's due up and she's gettin people ready but she's gonna let rip before she goes!!

• Haha
She's just posted a video takin the piss sayin, "If the Banter Qweeeeen did get locked up, you all better get a pen an paper, fill your car full of petrol coz you're comin on a visit"

Tellin ya, that 3 week bullshit is deffo when she's due up and she's gettin people ready but she's gonna let rip before she goes!!
Yeah she wont be able to help herself shes a gobshite

Reactions: 2

Who posted this ?

Sat working pondering things like... when does bf get time to show off her hippo yawn when she’s on TikTok all the time 🤔 does she recycle admire me material as much as she does her TikTok 💭 has she ever put out a TikTok on admire me 🧠 does she get aggy on there like she does on here or is the only beef of the curtain kind? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she does what she did with her Twitter you know the, and I say this loosely, her twerking, she drafts all her sexy dances that she can’t post on TT and posts it on there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I will now never listen to that Eminem song she was failing to sing again 😭 my ears! I think I've gone deaf plus she forgot some of the words

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Does she think if she let's loose after her court date that she is suddenly immune 😂

Oh god I hope Simon (Victim of BF) isn’t going to try and ‘out’ LouBoShouldBeBanned (Champion of BF) as Roni Bloody Ancona - she’d wet herself with excitement if he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god the breadcrumbs are creaming themselves on her duet comments 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Most people cope with BPD very well , I absolutely know this, but drugs and alcohol make the situation a million times worse.
Unfortunately nobody gets to see high functioning high achieving people with this disorder only the BF’s of this world, which is a real shame .
👋🏻 hi I am high functioning with BPD, I have a responsible job and a mortgage and everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.