Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
At times like this i wish Jeremy Kyle show was still around....imagine having this lot on! Drugs, DNA tests, shit teeth, prison, ankle tags, shittyarse cracks, selling nudes, violence, social media trolls, unfit parents... the LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Noseyknickers69

Does anyone know where dean lives and if he has a car? I’m fully up for putting dog poo under his car door handles 🤣 Be LRRRROTTEN DAT.

• Haha

Pinkgirl87x

Hey my fellow tattler dahlins was wondering were you all went to. This thread moves fast. Only popped to Dunelm and my arse was twitching to come home and Get on this thread!!

• Haha

Massy

Chatty Member
@Windowshopper82 @Unknown9898 @Mixxymash @Jenabela @Thetruth2019 h2019 @Nofoxgiven @Prettylittleliar29 @Net @Theslip @WhatIKnowIllTellYou @JenG1210 @NosyCowBag89 @NoTshadenopinklemonade @ATB Shoppers @Strangertothis @Tnc @Hereforanose90 @Dawny1236 @Harloe1990 @Wetmyplants @Gemmascott2020 @LJB04 @Hamfred @Glittergirl099 @DangerHighVoltage if your all not already in here i just tagged as the threads going to fast so cant be arsed going through comments 👍
Right tattlers im off to bed now catch up tomorrow good night all 👋👋🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

Watchadoin

I don’t think we need worry about BF coming in here. Narcissists do not like to face the consequence of their actions, if she even dips one toe in she’s going to see the evidence of her sorry ways and that’s to many excuses to make, too many lies too remember and too many people to try and get on side.
Saying she’s not bothered about the hate and bullying is also classic nobody is more important than me stuff.
Theres something called body checking, where people with certain illnesses l ask if people think they are beautiful or post/send photos to gain admiration To convince themselves they are ok , and realistically this is what she is doing. She has Mental health issues for sure but bordering on personality disorder in my opinion rather than depression.

xxDannixx

Remember over the last 2 weeks, she was saying she is friends with Merseyside Police, So when they come for her because she terrorized Rosie, BF & Police will sit there & be buzzing of Rosie..... OMG her shitty ass matches what dribbles out of her mouth :sick: :LOL:

• Haha

Greentwo

Guys and gals can we all contact

[email protected]

asking for him to do an article in the Echo about Elsa Frosts rampage and transphobic abuse on tiktok, also her threatening violence and stabbings

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
Sat working pondering things like... when does bf get time to show off her hippo yawn when she’s on TikTok all the time 🤔 does she recycle admire me material as much as she does her TikTok 💭 has she ever put out a TikTok on admire me 🧠 does she get aggy on there like she does on here or is the only beef of the curtain kind? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Hey tattle girls and guys. I’ve had to go on to the outside world today and do productive things 😂 I’m back but gunna be catching up for a while. Got me cuppa in hand, tiktok open to cross reference and I’ll see yas in a few pages. ✌❤

• Haha

Theslip

Thought she was off tik tok iv seen more of her today than the people that live with me. She can’t do the comp she’s skint she’s owes all last weeks drug debts and erm why’s she referring to Alex as this kid I thought she was her girl
I think alex is a young immature,naive and is being pulled into something bigger than she will ever realise. Look how quick it got to her when she thought elsa wanted nothing to do with her and how quick she bounced back up when elsa made that video. Some of the other girls elsa took on like Chelsea who I adore and the rosie one they are well able to handle themselves, even the lad gee took her her on this girl has no chance when that one decides to turn on her. All elsa friends and like throwaway face masks. She will end up one sad lonely person

Reactions: 11
completely agree, was just wondering if fibness was trying to take all the glory for a tiny part in all this 😆
Of course she is. Chez would lick a tramps toe if she thought she would get a well done sticker and 20 followers on TT. She is a glory hunter. I can’t stand BF and I haven’t got a law degree but even I can see CPS won’t take that case alone seriously without other examples.

• Haha

DocFartin

11 TikToks and a live in one day is not ‘coming off the app’. I’m still incensed at BoBangs blocking!! 😩 .... fucking wannabe Princess Anne!

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Marking my spot, morning everyone. You know the patter... Positive vibes, let the shit show commence 💕

• Heart
  • Haha

Theslip

My heart was nearly stopped couldnt find new thread. Back to the shit show no pun intended 🙈🤣

• Haha

Nofoxgiven

Night all, thank you! I have been laughing most of the day 😊 see you tomorrow for the next instalment xx

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
Hey Tattlers, youngest 2 wouldn't got to sleep until 10.20 and 11 😫. Just had a quick TT nose, does anyone know who this Delted27 is? Still on the Chelsea attack, and Elsa STILL supporting it...on of you may have already posted but I'm too tired and cba goibg through 😂
I reckon it’s Dean and Elsa trying to stir up some hype myself. Obviously they’ve tried to spell deleted27 and failed miserably. I think that queen bee one is one of their crew too. Seems suspicious.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned rabid rosie in the comments she read it and said can’t mention certain people in here , but she’s name checked Chelsea and Chrissy ..... defo been lifted coz of Rosie then and I’ve seen Rosie saying she can’t say elsas name on her lives