Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think alex is a young immature,naive and is being pulled into something bigger than she will ever realise. Look how quick it got to her when she thought elsa wanted nothing to do with her and how quick she bounced back up when elsa made that video. Some of the other girls elsa took on like Chelsea who I adore and the rosie one they are well able to handle themselves, even the lad gee took her her on this girl has no chance when that one decides to turn on her. All elsa friends and like throwaway face masks. She will end up one sad lonely person
In all seriousness it’s a form of grooming and I think Elsa knows exactly what she’s doing. Give it a few weeks and the chance of them meeting up properly and A will be on VIP with her or sniffing crap like her queen.

Reactions: 9
i cant keep up, now Alex has changed her bio AGAIN to Back with a bang........ that was fast, she must be feeling the love now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi all new here too can’t even get to the kitchen to make a cuppa before the threads moved on and so fast !!! What’s her new TT can’t seem to find it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would be appropriate to mix BoBangs sad background music with ‘put the bleeping tunes on’ - that would be an apt musical representation of her whole Steve Wright in the afternoon “our tune” esque post!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why the BF,s crumbs look like the characters from the film “The Hills have Eyes”,,100% inbreeds( like they All wanna crawl up and live in BF,s thick cut flaps! 😂And why does Keen Dean look like a Thumb?! 🧐Things like this keep me awake at night,,,,, as well as this tattletastic thread of course!😴😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually spat out my tea over the dog watching Bf and her granny fanny out....my poor dog Ian raging at me lol...As we say in Scotland and is a dead ringer for a dirty minger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey my fellow tattler dahlins was wondering were you all went to. This thread moves fast. Only popped to Dunelm and my arse was twitching to come home and Get on this thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As long as I’m top 😉 I’m messing before anyone starts I can’t help that I’m loved an Iv got fans and everyone is jealous ok darlinsss
Always my number 1. I am the kerrielouise38 to your banterflaps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe that loubo twit has just posted that about old BF. Is she taking the piss????

Reactions: 3
They are all deluded, been on the sticky sticky and taken a trip to Noddy land together 😂

In all seriousness it’s a form of grooming and I think Elsa knows exactly what she’s doing. Give it a few weeks and the chance of them meeting up properly and A will be on VIP with her or sniffing crap like her queen.
Fully agree she is looking up to Elsa and lifestyle and home and holidays and all, but that tit comes with a hard price.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.