Elsafrost29 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Kingsmill's Exorcist impesssion on live earlier, I'm wondering if she's acting that way to "prove" her eligibility for receiving PIP given people are now aware she's claiming and are accusing her of fraud?
Ooo that’s one to ponder isn’t it! It would fit well with the timeline. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ooo that’s one to ponder isn’t it! It would fit well with the timeline. 🤔
Deffo! It was odd behaviour and everyone is in the comments saying she's mentally unstable etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she pulled that video up as evidence of her mental instability during her upcoming interview with the DWP. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Noo that was not nice to watch at all !!! My god that last video from Elsas live chelsey put up on her wall !!! All I can say is “in the name of the fathers he son and the Holy Spirit” she looked and sounded possessed! An Chrissy has finally spoke out too ay? Knew he would yenno 100% knew he would , but back to her last live she seriously needs help now the girl needs a priest for real! She will be back on her videos soon saying “no more it’s done waving her huge man hands around doing that stupid wink sayin all positivity only ho haters or jealous people welcome an she wants to be left alone an move on , I am quite an empath believe it or not an usually have empathy for ppl who are suffering an believe me she is suffering but rather than deal with her demons she would rather be a narcassist and record her life on line pretending she happy just to hear her sheep sayin they love her ! She needs help but I don’t have any sympathy towards her she’s vulgar an vile an seriously disturbed

She’s another one makes me cringe I’ll invite you to come and have your say like she’s csi case detective she’s another one that thinks she’s hard
Anno her mannerisms knock me sick acting all hard to her phone makes me cringe for her she’s a show

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't lie... My niece told me she was ripping into me a 14 year old! So yeah it's going to happen.
can I ask exactly the words Elsa used?
Did she not say come into my lives and I’ll stab her? Or did she say she’d stab you?
I’m not justifying her words in any way but I do think you’ve come off very badly in all of this and she needs help.
It is probably not what you wanted to happen and I don’t think any confrontation would’ve worked
As for the charity boxing match forget it. No ones gonna support that as you’ll knock 7 bells out of each other then hug at the end

violence solves nothing!

Reactions: 3
I reported her for benefit fraud this avvy, think everyone else should too!
I am going too this morning, absolute wrong un

How did you do that? The drama’s dried up a bit now so I’m bored and got a bit of spare time on my hands 😂
Just google Report Liverpool benefit fraud 👌🏽

Regarding Kingsmill's Exorcist impression on live earlier, I'm wondering if she's acting that way to "prove" her eligibility for receiving PIP given people are now aware she's claiming and are accusing her of fraud?
Well an act, if you were losing the plot would you be filming yourself then stopping move to another room and start filming again, crapping herself now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So here's something... So it's ok for Elsa to threaten other people make people think she's going to jump out bushes, she's going to do stuff to people tarnish them a onse. Make someone go into a dark place but when someone calls her out or posts a road trip with friends considering were in lockdown. It's not ok?. Straight away she's on live rather then come to me like I had a problem I told her I'll pay for you to come to me. Will I be reporting most definitely as she was misinformed not by me I didn't ask people to come to my page. Not once did I say Elsa I'm coming for you? And if I wanted to go to hers do you think I would be publishing it on tik tok mad aren't you 🙈. I having used it clout I was happy the way I was.
Stop trying to back track you muppet. You knew what you was doing and exactly what people would think just to get followers. Most of your videos were boring and you trying to bring down bully's yet it says your fitness journey 🙄 you were trying it for followers you muppet

I truly believe Cheryl played BF... Chelsea posted a video to go and look at her profile etc but has since deleted it? People assumed Cheryl was going to BF because Chelsea amplified her profile and assumed... But look at BF response she needs help big time.. I think its sly of Chelsea to say Cheryl is doing this look at her profile and then delete it

She isnt Elsa? Chelsea stated an assumption?!? Then deleted it??
No sorry CHELSEY didn't do anything that anyone else wouldn't of done!! She got tagged in knob head Cheryl's tt with her keys and thought exactly what everyone else thought, that she was on her way there to fight her because that is what she was insinuating!!! She has deleted now cuz cherlys a twit and had us all going

iv caught up now gutted I fell asleep. Someone please tell me rocky has left the building cuz she has done my bloody head in and we don't need Billy bullshitters in here lol and charty boxing 😆 plz don't i will piss myself never heard anything so funny and you want press charges lol get a life

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All Cheryl will do is make a new tattle account to join in again and we won’t know it’s her. She’s a bad head.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell!! You couldn’t make all this up could you 🤪

The point about the video being used as evidence for the DLA (PIP??) is interesting.

If I were the assessor I would take into account a) it was Friday night and b) there is a documented (TikTok!!) history of her getting pissed and coked up every weekend. I wouldn’t class that as evidence of mental ill health.

If anyone had the week from hell (like she has - all brought on by herself though) took drugs and got hammered they might act like that - doesn’t mean they are mentally unwell though and deserving of incapacity benefits.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell!! You couldn’t make all this up could you 🤪

The point about the video being used as evidence for the DLA (PIP??) is interesting.

If I were the assessor I would take into account a) it was Friday night and b) there is a documented (TikTok!!) history of her getting pissed and coked up every weekend. I wouldn’t class that as evidence of mental ill health.

If anyone had the week from hell (like she has - all brought on by herself though) took drugs and got hammered they might act like that - doesn’t mean they are mentally unwell though and deserving of incapacity benefits.
also if she has undeclared earnings then they will just stop her payments, even if she’s technically able to claim them. if she hasn’t declared her income then HMRC take a dim view of it.

Ffs it’s not even 8.30 and it’s started
OMG how many times has she changed her mind about what she was trying to do? @k-deeclothing log off tattle and tiktok and go and sit in the timeout corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reason why is I didn't realise my 14 year old niece watched and rang me scared thinking her auntie was going to get stabbed..so yeah things have changed.
ffs bore of!! Aww ur niece is clearly very upset so your answer is to run to tattle to tell everyone on the hopes U get our support!! Ur a nutter ffs away and play boxing on TT ya numpty

Reactions: 7
I CBA even following that Cheryls reaction to it all, I only have enough head space for one scruffy gobshite in my life and feel I need to stay true to good old BF, she is the OG of skank! (We must NEVER forget the ‘mucky balloon knot’ 🎈 💩 )

Just to add to the DWP ‘dossier’ .. surely the video of her with her Andi Petersesqè ‘big cash giveaway’ should be included?!

Ps - to counteract the poster who dared to insult us tattle bastards - how bloody rude!!

And just to add some Yin to the unpleasant Yang ..... @Chocco, I reckon if we worked together we would be work BFFs!! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell im not taking my pain anymore I fall asleep and miss all the good stuff. You peeps are amazing seriously x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.